Prologue:

Naruto who is now Hokage of the Konoha Village and married to Sakuya Ishio who is now Uzumaki. Naruto smiles as he remembers that day when he proposed to her...at the waterfall where the starry sky shining through the water where he bent down asking her to marry him she happily said yes and they kissed. Then their wedding soon came it was amazing Sakuya was wearing an pink kimono with flowery patterns of blue, green, and red. She was wearing an purple water lily in her hair which was in an messy curly bun. She was beautiful and when they said I do he knew they were meant to be.

Now Sakuya was pregnant with their first child and Naruto picked up a dozen strawberries, ketchup, and chocolate ice-cream. "Hey Naruto...why are you carrying all that stuff?" Sasuke asked raising an eyebrow. Naruto laughed nervously and replied "Sakuya told me to get this stuff apparently she's been really hungry".Shikamaru laughed as he walked towards the two young men. "I remember when Ino was pregnant with Natsumi she wanted to eat turnips with blackberry jam" Shikamaru told them with a smirk.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow and shook his head "You know...it's weird that Len and Shika already have kids and we are about to become dad's huh Naruto?" he said. Naruto nodded and grinned "But I can't wait and I hope that our kid will be happy and healthy" he told them and he started to walk home. As he got home he smiled at his sleeping wife who was on the couch. He kissed her forehead and rubbed his thumb on her cheek. Sakuya slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

"How long was I asleep?" she asked rubbing her eyes. Naruto chuckled and kissed her on the lips. "Not long hey I got your stuff" he told her. She giggled then took the grocery bags from him and took it in the kitchen where she made her weird little dessert.

He sat down beside her and Sakuya noticed her husband's sad expression. "What's wrong?" she asked. Naruto looked at her his blue eyes looking into her brown ones.

"Will...I you know...be a good dad?"he asked sadly. Sakuya's eyes widened "Naruto...I know that will be a good dad...after all you've been a good person your whole life an that's why I love you" she replied softly. Naruto smiled a small smile and hugged her tightly "I love you too" he whispered.

She blushed and hugged back. ~4 days later~

It was late at night and Naruto was in the kitchen sitting on the floor eating Sakuya's craving of chocolate ice-cream, ketchup, and strawberry combo. "No wonder why pregnant women like this stuff... it's so good!" he said but not so loud.

"Naruto!!!" a woman yelled. Naruto winced and stuttered "Sakuya...I-it's not w-what it l-looks like...I-I'm not e-eating your f-food".

Sakuya walked in and she seemed to walk a little funny holding her belly. "It's not that...Naruto sweetie it's time" she told him. He raised his eyebrow then looked at the clock then looked back at her and said "What? 5'o clock?". Sakuya glared at him then yelled "No idiot! The baby's coming!". Naruto jumped and carried her bridal style heading to the hospital. He got her there and they were ready to give birth to the baby. "Sakuya...I don't think I'm ready for this"Naruto said nervously. Sakuya smiled sweetly and said "Yes you are ready I promise".

So then the nurse came in and everyone waited for the baby's arrival. Ino was holding her 2-year-old baby girl Natsumi in her arms and Shika had his arm around them. Len was watching the door like a hawk while his wife rolled her eyes and trying to hold on to her baby. Sasuke held Dana's hand and she smiled at him.

"Sorry we're late it took forever to find this place!" Kero yelled who is now 19-years-old and his black hair is longer but his mischievous blue eyes and pale skin were still the same. He ran and sat down then he heard "Kero slow down!" his girlfriend Cho walked towards him and sat down panting.

It had been two hours and they heard a scream "Naruto stop screaming!" the nurse yelled which everyone went into laughter. "You may come in now"the nurse said and opened the door.

Sakuya was holding the newborn who is a girl and she thick dark brown hair and had Naruto's three lines on her face. "Aww! She's so cute!" Dana sang which made Sasuke roll his eyes. "So...what are you going to name her?" Ino asked happily as she looked at Natsumi stroking her hair. "I think we'll name her-" but Sakuya was cut off by Naruto who said "Tisane...Uzumaki...what do you think?". Sakuya smiled and replied "Yes...Tisane I love it". They kissed and looked at their bundle of joy.