Chapter 1:

A girl with dark brown hair that is all over the place and three lines on her face was twisting and turning around in her sleep. Sakuya sighed and noticed Naruto yawning and walking out of their bedroom.  

"Hey...what's up?" he asked sleepily. Sakuya looked at him and said "Naruto you need to wake her up...I tried everything shaking her...asking her nicely.." but was cut off by Naruto who snickered.  

She looked at him with a look that meant wake her up! He nodded and walked towards her. Aww she's cute when she's sleeping he thought. "Wake up Tisane!" Naruto yelled which made Tisane jump off her bed in surprise.  

She rubbed her head and glared at her father "Now don't give me that look...you know it's time to go" he told her. Tisane cocked her head in confusion then looked at the clock her eye's widened. "Oh my gosh! I'm late! Love ya but gotta go!" Tisane said as she puts on her clothes, kisses her parents goodbye, and runs out the door.  

"I'm impressed how you can get her up so fast" Sakuya told him smiling. Naruto puts his arm around his wife's shoulder and smiled back. "Yeah but you're pretty good in helping her fight and stuff too...although we help her with that together" Naruto replied.  

He kissed Sakuya and she kissed back. "Now be careful and have a good day" Sakuya said as she hugged him and smacking his head. He rubbed his head and waved goodbye "You too!" he yelled and headed out the door. 

Sakuya giggled and walked towards the baby's room where the little baby boy was sleeping in his crib. She smiled and petted the baby boy's short blonde hair then kissed his forehead "Good morning cutie" she said softly.

Tisane finally made it to the academy and sighed in relief. She quickly sat down in her seat who is beside Natsumi and Hanche Hi. "Where were you?" Natsumi asked raising an eyebrow. Tisane laughed nervously and said "I over slept".  

Hanche Hi chuckled "Like usual" and Tisane puffed up her cheeks glaring at Hanche Hi then at Natsumi who was laughing. 

"Alright you guys will get a sensei and learn the way of the ninja...but first we get the team's matched up first" the teacher Miko Ando said. He looks down at the list and says "Team 11 will be... Nara Natsumi, Hyuuga Akira, and Joshia Bakura". Natsumi smiled at Bakura then glares at Akira who gives her the same expression.

Miko went through different teams and who's in it. Then he says "Team 7 will be...Uzumaki Tisane, Inuzuka Hanche Hi, and Uchiha Yukio". Tisane smirks at Hanche Hi who blushes at her and hides his face then Yukio looks at his new team mates who raises an eyebrow at them. "I can't believe-" Tisane says then Hanche Hi mutters "Why do I have to-" and Yukio thinks to himself "Why I'am teamed up with these morons?".

~Later that day~ 

"Wow look at this view!" Tisane yelled looking at the distance of the village and the bright blue sky. "It's amazing! Like here and here and there!" Tisane said as she looked around the balcony and climbed at the edge. Hanche Hi runs towards her and yelled "Tisa! Let me help you down!". Yukio sighs and looks around thinking Where is our sensei? 

Hanche Hi picked up Tisane and she struggled in his grip. "Put me down Hanche!" she said as she accidentally kicked him. Hanche frowned and replied "Tisane! You could have fell if you didn't watch yourself".

Then they heard "So this is my Team huh?" and Tisane looks over her shoulder thinking Who said that?!. They see a woman who has dark red hair that is put up in a ponytail, blue eyes, and wearing the Konoha headband around her neck. She smirked at them and said "Hi there I'm Ashaki and I'm your sensei". Tisane jumped off Hanche's grip and ran towards Ashaki in happiness and excitment. "So how about we learn about eachother come sit down" Ashaki said as she sat down near the tree.  

Tisane sat on the other side of Ashaki, Hanche sat down beside Tisane, and Yukio sits down by himself. "You go first" Ashaki said pointing to Tisane.  

Tisane nodded and said "Okay...I'm Uzumaki Tisane, I'm 12-years-old and I'm the daughter of Naruto and Sakuya Uzumaki and I have a little brother...and my dream is to become the best ninja ever no matter what!". 

Ashaki nodded and pointed to Hanche Hi. He gulped and said "Hi I'm Inuzuka Hanche Hi, I'm 12-years-old and I'm the son of Kichiro and Hinata Inuzuka, I also have a half brother Akira and I hope to be skilled like him one day". 

Yukio rolled his eyes at Ashaki "Do I have to?" he asked raising an eyebrow. Ashaki frowned and nodded "If you don't I will" she told him. 

He sighs and says "My name is Uchiha Yukio, I'm 12-years-old, and my parents are Sasuke and Dana Uchiha, I also have a little sister, and my dream is to be a great ninja". 

Ashaki nodded "Well...I'm Ashaki and I'm 20-years-old and I always wanted to become a sensei and now I have you guys that's it" she told them. 

Yukio glared at Ashaki then whispered to himself "So this is what it's going to be like...great just great". 

Tisane got up and raised her fist up in the air "Just you wait I'll become a awesome ninja!" she yelled. Ashaki giggled and said "I think you will-" but was cut off by Yukio who said "Looks like princess is the teacher's pet and I bet you two will be the best of friends". Tisane glared at him she puts her fist down and wanted to punch him but Hanche Hi held her arm.  

"Let me finish! I believe all of you have great potential to be a great ninja but first off to the training grounds!" Ashaki said as she dragged her students along.

I hope you guys like it! :D x3 Akira and Natsumi belongs to my awesome cousin WhatIWrite! :D x3