06 : VISION

GO.Chapter.06
ahn jia's
+

gunshot sounds were heard near the door.

Screams, cries and loud thuds filled the whole cafe.

"I already told you we need to go!" renjun roared at us, along with the loud screams of the customers.

"NOBODY LEAVES THE PLACE! OR EVERYONE'S HEAD WILL BLOW UP!" a tall man with a large built of body voiced out, I can feel everyone's fear and cries. I, myself is also scared on what may happen. Aside from trembling from fear, I also feel guilt, guilt which I don't know why.

"A-are we going t-to d-die?" chenle, trembling with fear asked, tears were about to escape from his eyes. "No! we're not. I know what to do." Renjun touched his forehead and closed his eyes for a second, while mark tried to calm us down, chenle was silently crying as well as jisung who's having an anxiety attack, as well as me, I'm really really scared, it felt like everyone's feelings were passed to me. I felt weak.

I slowly went to jaemin and clung onto him, he looked at me and was surprised by my teary eyes, "a-are you o-okay? don't worry, nothing bad is gonna happen." he comforted me as he wrapped his hands over my shoulders. We slowly walked and followed renjun.

"Follow me, slowly and quietly." renjun commanded, so we followed. We ignored the loud voices of the bad guys who barged inside the cafe, we set aside our fears and acted strong. We walked slowly on the sides which is quite hidden from the huge guys on the door.

"Renjun, where are we going?" mark whispered, but enough for only us to hear. "I can see a place to hide, and it's perfectly safe." renjun replied. We peeked at what he's looking at but it was only a hallway where we can't hide. "Just trust me." renjun reassured, so we nodded.

Jeno and haechan, which is both very noisy and bubbly earlier is now quiet and lifeless as they both help the weeping chenle and jisung to walk.

When we saw the hidden locked door, we immediately calmed down. We felt safe at that area, and in that area only. But we can't erase the fact that alot of people were suffering near the door.

"hyung, it's locked." haechan spoke as he touched the padlock that's keeping the door closed. Haechan held the lock and tried to pull it from the door, but nothing happened.

Jeno walked towards the door, he held the lock and shaked it gently, then he tried to pull it as well—but the difference is that the lock opened surprisingly. We all looked at jeno, confused. Things are getting very very unusual today.

We hurriedly went inside and locked the door, but the time mark pulled it towards us, it created a creaking sound, and I'm sure that it was heard up to where the bad guys are located. Jaemin hurriedly took mark's hand off the door and he closed the door fast but silently which is another unusual thing, since the door should make a loud thud from the force but it didn't with jaemin's hands.

We all settled and sat down inside that tiny room, with dim lights.

"How did you..know that this room exists? while..it's kind of–hidden?" Jaemin asked, I saw that renjun looked at all of us then he sighed.

"I don't know if you all would believe me but– when my head ached, I saw this coming, I was frightened when I saw that these guys would enter the cafe and hostage all of us..that's why I told you all that we should leave...and when we were in the state of panicking, this hallway, this hidden door..I saw it in my vision." he explained.

That's why. That's why I felt really scared when we were both experienced that wild headache. I can also feel what other's feel, and I can sense what's happening.

"About my experience..earlier– I can't see anything, my vision is all black..but I can feel what renjun feels. I can also feel his severe headache..and I can feel what everybody feels, it's like everybody's emotions are passed on to me. I feel really really weak." I shared, they looked at each other. Then jaemin spoked. "I guess this is because of the game. They gave you those abilities, and this is exactly what i'm saying, our dreams are now crossing paths with our reality."

"This game is beyond dangerous, it is the worst." he added.

"He gave renjun the power of vision and then gave jia the power of empathy. And chenle, i guess the water control. Jeno? the strength. And I suppose, mine's..silence?Some of us may have not noticed that earlier, but I did. Mark, Jisung and Haechan hasn't discovered their own skills yet.." he paused.

"so..there's more to come."

exo_power.mp3!!

trashy update but– hey they got that power! power! jk.

did u all see the references from the chapters

/in chenle's voice; i sEe
/in renjun's voice; tHe vIsIoN!