Relaxing On The Jet

Christian proves to Ana that it is possible for them to be together in the shower, she really did not think so.

"Ana, my next Jet will definitely have a bigger shower for us to have more room and move around!" He winks at her.

"It it is pretty tight Christian, no room for us to wash each other, but I must say I was wrong," making Christian grins at her.

"Skin on skin baby," letting the water fall down on them. Christian then kisses Ana on her lips which leads to a short make-out session. Ana lets out a sigh.

Christian wraps his arms around her and gives her a kiss on her forehead, then steps out.

"This way you can and enjoy the shower to herself." He gets out and grabs the first towel he finds and wraps himself in it.

"Thank you Christian I really need to wash my hair and shave my legs."

"Can you be a sweetheart and please bring in my bag, I have a traveling size shaving cream and razor set, also some shampoo. It would be great honey if you bring it in to me."

"Anything else Baby, while I am there," smiling at her.

"No that's it!"

Christian walks out into the room and comes back carrying her bag. He is happy that Ana trusts him to look inside. It's not every day he goes through a woman's bag, really is getting an idea what it is like going through Ana's. He is amazed how much stuff she packed all in her bag.

Ana opens the door to the shower and reaches out her wet her arm for Christian so can hand her the stuff she needs.

"Thanks Babe!" He smiles then closes the door right away so water doesn't spritz out.

Ana washes her hair and takes care of washing her lady parts and the rest of her body with a washcloth. She shaves her legs, bikini line and under her arms also. Once she is finished she lets the water cascade over her, to make sure she has all the shaving cream off of her. She steps out and notices Christian was so nice and put two towels on the side for her. She wraps herself in one and another one for her hair, then looks in the small cabinet and pulls out a hair dryer. After brushing her hair good and getting all the knots out she blow drys it, making sure it is completely dry. She sure does not want to get sick. Then she takes out of her bag  a small tube of cocoa butter cream and massages her legs and arms.

This is pure luxury, and "we're on a jet" taking us to Venice!!!" Ana giggles to herself

Christian in the meantime decides not to get dress, just slips into a pair of fresh boxers, and sits up on the bed doing some work on his lap top. He laid out before on one of the beige leather chairs a short mid length fluffy white terry cloth robe thinking of Ana.

She comes back in the room wearing just a short towel wrapped around her, showing off her now silky smooth legs. Christian looks over to her and smiles. She sees the fluffy robe on the chair and drops the towel on the floor, showing off her sexy body and slips it on. He acts like he is not looking, but really sneaks a few peeks, making Ana giggle.

Since it looks like he is busy working, she figures she can catch up on some reading. She takes out her kindle from her bag and is trying to decide if she should sit in one of the beige chairs not to disturb him, or join him on the bed. Meanwhile Christian keeps watching her.

Carefully she crawls up on the bed and kisses him quickly on his lips, smiles, then lays down on her stomach in opposite position to him and wiggles her ass to get comfortable. Christian smirks

He goes back to reading something but is finding it difficulty to concentrate, Ana has no idea what she is doing to him. He puts his lap top to the side on the small table... She lifts her foot up and slowly stretches it out back and forth then puts it back down again. Christian grabs it and starts massaging her toes. Slowly he moves his hands up to her calf and starts massaging her foot with just his finger tips. Once he finishes decides to do the other one.