A Rabbit's Heart

She was my everything. My dearest young miss whom I treasure like the world it self. But I wonder why does she have that look in her eyes. I dislike that look. I don't want her to make that look.

But to be honest... Why do love making that kind of look. You who now looking to the sealing with an empty look. Those eyes used to be filled with anticipation and joy, is now filled with sorrow and nothingness. My dear mistress why do you look so lost? I'm here young miss (ojou-sama). I'm right here.

"Hm? Ah..... Mister rabbit are you worried about me?"

She finally look at my blood eyes with her sky colored eyes. When she look at me, those eyes change a little bit. Yes, they change. They've become a little bit warmer than before. Though I am very greedy to feel unsatisfied.

Her hand reached to my head and patted them. Her hands are warm. To me, her warmth is better than the sun's. Because her warmth reassured me that she is still alive. She smiles as she continues to pat me. But somehow I don't like it.

Miss? Why do you look like that? Why do you look so sad? You're smiling but why do your eyes look like they're in pain? Miss?

"I'm sorry mister rabbit...... You must've worried again.... Its okay.."

No, its not okay miss. You're in pain. You need help.

" I'm alright..."

No,you're not. You're lying.

"Please don't worry, it's just a small problem"

Your eyes tells me it's not. Please don't lie.

" I just remembered something that made me feel a little down"

A little? You're not just a little down!

"There's nothing to worry about mister rabbit.."

Nothing? There is one thing to worry and that's you! You are the thing that needs to be worry about!

Miss... Please let me help.

" say mister rabbit, if one day you found my daughters soul in my descendant.... will you do me one favor?"

I'll do it! What is it? tell me! I'll anything for you miss!

"Will you guide her away from the fate that she supposed to have?"

Eh? Is it allowed to do that? Wouldn't that means you're going to have your descendants betray the abyss?

" I saw my descendant that has Celia's soul when I was visiting the abyss. She looks so pained by the world around her... And it's because of me... "

What? No,it's not. You didn't do anything wrong miss, please don't be sad. I'll do it! I'll guide her! Please don't be sad again...

"Thank you..... Mister rabbit"

Ah! You finally smiled.. Don't worry miss Lacie..... I will guide her! Leave it to me!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm? Are you okay? You seemed tired?"

The little girl asked the older male while holding her cup near her mouth. She looked at him worried of his possibly pale complexion.

" nothing wrong young miss, please continue your story "

The male answered with a wry smile. The little girl now is some what confused. She did not know what to do in this situation. But she then gave up, and continue her story. The male just look at her softly and thought of how different he was then and he in the present time.

"Say.. When I grow up will I be able to find my precious thing?"

The little girl asked with eyes brimming with hope. The male could only give her another wry smile and a head pat.

" Thank you... Mister Liam "
(A/N: she basically called him Liam Oniisama)