A Morning with a trick

'I wonder how this began? How did I became masked by another me? I don't hate it though, why? Because I felt so FREE' those are my thoughts as I jump from one buildings roofs to another. " hey!" says a man in a white suit that's chasing me flying.well not really flying, he has that thing that my brother used to play😓. And two boys are also chasing me,one a elementary student and one a foreign high school student.well and some policemen are also chasing me. And then they all stopped.

Owh yeah this is confusing? Well why you ask? Because I 'm standing still in the AIR!!!!!. the people that's chasing me was pretty much stared in awe. I turn around to faced them, this happens against my own will.

"well ladies and gentlemen" I don't know why am I saying this, while doing a courtesy

" I, Red Queen Alice have returned and declared that I will find and destroy Pandora Gem before anyone does"

I don't even understand what in the world am I saying!!!!!!!an what in the name of god is Pandora gem!!and what declaration am I saying!!!UGH...... I've just embarrassed myself in front of the whole town. I don't wanna get out of my room anymore. Embarrassing stuff, please stop!!!!!

"Come, Oz "

I seriously can't believe myself saying this. A huge black rabbit with red eyes  and wearing the same clothes as I appear,expect he doesn't wear my mask. But instead of attacking my chasers with his red scythe, he just distracting them with his chains as we escapes. When we disappear the chains fade into air . Everyone that witness the scene cannot believe they're eyes. Because what they see wasn't a trick at all, it was real.

Earlier that day.....

Morning sun on monday is really is really annoying. " wake up milady " a gentle women's voice say, when I open my eyes it was somewhat blinding. 'Oh the curtains is up' I thought as I look into the open. " do you have a nice sleep? " the women say as she look at my condition.

condition?

Yes, condition.

Right now my condition is probably fine. Except the part where there's an infusion on my hand and an oxygen mask. Why do I have them? Easy,that's because last thursday my body condition worsened. Well as you probably guess I am sick . It's not a disease and It's also not contagious. But, it made my life very boring."not really "I answered her question " is that so, well you need to hurry up get dressed" she say. To be honest I felt chill down my spine. I wonder if she have something planned, more like they had planned.

"Come milady, you 'll look very cute in your School uniform" she say while pulling me away to the bathroom. Wait..... did she just said School . " Whoa, wait, since when do I attended school, Sharon " I ask, she temporarily stopped " well Oz and Break would explain it to you at breakfast, so let's hurry get ready" she say and the return to dragged me to the bathroom again. Why do I felt more chill in my spine them two minutes ago.

After I showered and pretty much getting ready ( change into the school uniform, brush my hair, got a bag with school kit from sharon, and pretty much that's all),I go to the dining room. Well for an high school girl to eat breakfast alone, the room is pretty huge for a girl that getting ready to go to school for the first time in her life( yes,she never go to school). When I walked in to the room there were three men dressed very neatly, one of them was a blonde boy setting up the table, one was a raven haired man whose leaning toward the window , one was a white haired man just enjoying a lollipop with a scary looking doll sitting in his right shoulder. With a small sigh I sit in the chair that has been set, slowly start to eating my breakfast that has been prepared. Then I realized something "hey guys I've been wondering this for awhile now, but why am I allowed to go to school?aren't I'm the cursed child of the Akaikesho family right?" I say seeing the empty plate infront of me.