Chapter 7

AN: I want to give a shoutout to @ChaoChao42! Go check out her book "Chances."

I hope everyone likes this chapter. Please comment, vote, and follow me.

AVA

She awoke feeling completely confused. She had no idea where she was. Ava sat up to see a presence sharing the bed with her. She moved the blanket away from the person's face and was shocked to see it was a boy. He was the most beautiful boy she had ever seen.

His eyelids fluttered open and she quickly pushed herself away. She watched his every move. He pushed himself up and she gasped. Ava let him wipe the sleep from his eyes before tackling him. Liam wrapped his arms around her waist before they began to kiss.

"Hello beautiful," he said sleepily. She smiled.

"You're cute when you're tired," she giggled. Silence filled the air as she began to remember the events of last night. A million questions filled her mind.

"How did I get here? The last thing I remember was feeling so worried because you wouldn't open the door," she confessed.

"You fell asleep against my door so I carried you in here."

"Why wouldn't you let me in or at least answer me? I was worried about you." She was angry now.

"Please hear me out," Liam pleaded.

LIAM

Ava sighed before nodding her head in agreement. Liam gently grabbed her hands. He needed to explain things to Ava. He couldn't lose her.

"Zayn was giving me alot of crap about you and I couldn't handle it anymore. I didn't want to hear the lad make excuses for Zayn so I locked myself in my room."

Ava pursed her lips before saying,"That doesn't explain why you wouldn't talk to me though."

"I needed some time alone to think."

"About us?" He nodded. Tears were now beginning to form in her eyes. He attempted to wipe them away, but she pushed his hands.

"I-I should go," she stammered.

AVA

She felt his fingers encircle her wrist to stop her. She turned around to see him looking at her with sad eyes. Ava broke out of his grasp, not letting his beautiful eyes trap her.

"Let me drive you," he pleaded.

"No," she firmly stated. He seemed shocked by her words.

"You aren't the condition to drive. You could get hurt."

"I'm fine," she said before running out of the room. Tears were pouring out of her eyes and she couldn't see here she was going. However, she stopped when she ran into someone.

"Are you okay?" the sweet, Irish voice said with concern.

"No!" she cried. She felt his arms wrap around her, already making her feel better.

"Want me to take you home?" Niall's soothing voice said. She nodded in agreement.