•7•

Your P.O.V•

I knew exactly what he meant. I just looked at my feet, letting his wrist go. I didn't know what to do or say.

"So how long has this been going on?" Harvey asked me. I just ignored him, too frightened of his reaction.

"Look, Poppy. I'm not planning on telling anyone, I was just shocked. I know I havn't known you that long but from what I do know of you, you are not the sort of person to do this. And Leo. I just didn't see this coming." He explained to me, pulling me into a hug.

"So you aren't telling anyone? Even Charlie?" I asked, just to be certain and he nodded.

"To be honest, I think you two suit." He smiled, trying to lighten the mood. I chuckled.

"So you do know what would happen if he did know?" I asked,

"Yes, and I know it would be hell!" He lightly laughed, reassuring me. We went back to the table and continued like we were before, pretending nothing had happened. Nobody suspected anything. I decided to tell Leo later on today.

After we all finished eating our pizza, we each individaully paid for it and headed back to the house as it was getting a little late. We all decided to have another movie night, seeing as Ryan and Jordi randomly brought loads of sweets and a few drinks. It's as if they knew we were going to have a movie night! Those tyical boys. We chose to watch The Fault In Our Stars as I havn't seen it yet and I wouldn't stop talking about it. Leo suggested it. He already knew me so well. He gave me a cheeky grin as he said it. Luckily, I got to sit next to Leo. Jordi was on the other side of me. By the end of the film, me and Ollie were crying our eyes out and Leo had to comfort me whilst Joey comforted Ollie which made me laugh a bit. A few of the others had teary eyes too. But overall, that film was amazing! We managed to finish the sweets and drinks too.

"I'm getting a little tired, I might go up to bed now." I yawned and started to make my way upstairs and so did Leo. The others were still wide awake and so they stayed downstairs. I jumped onto my matress and Leo joined me.

"So, how's it going, babe?" He lay on his side with his elbow supporting him. I giggled at him. He sat up and embraced me into a nice, warm hug.

"I want to be able to do this in front of everyone." I said into my hair.

"That's reminded me," I pulled away from him and started to tell him about Harvey, "Harvey kinda.. saw us kissing."

"Shit! What did he say? Has he told anyone?" he panicked,

"No, no, it's fine. He promised he wouldn't." I reassured him.

"Oh good. But I have been thinking," He began nervously, "I think it's about time we tell Charlie and the others." I thought about what he said and agreed.

"I know, me too." I admitted. I have also been thinking about telling them too,

"We will confront him tomorrow, yeah?" He suggested and I nodded.

We just talked a little about stuff and I began to get heavy eyes. I slowly fell asleep in Leo's arms into a comfortable sleep.

A/N: Tiny update, I know, sorry. My sister was forcing me to do a quick update so I did. I will still do one tomorrow so don't worry ❤️

~Just Be Hopeful🎶~