{2} stage punishment

((uniforms for this rebellion is the same as every army but the sweaters are just their colours! :3))

After the whole 'incident' a few years ago and finding out Tord is the deadly Red Leader. Edd, Matt and Tom have decided to form a rebellion against the Red Army. Basically, Their base is a five-building place. The first one you see is where the cooking, clothing design and other simple departments are held. The cooking department is important to that building, its where all the soldiers eat and where the prisoners are kept underground. We also hold the meetings and such there. The second building is similar to the first, just it only supports the rest of the departments.

Third, Fourth and Fifth are color-coded to blue, purple and green. Three different rebellion leaders are in control and they have their own buildings with their own soldiers. The green leader is Eddward Gold. The purple leader is Mathews Harvest. The final Leader is the blue leader, Thomas Thompson.

"Blue, there's a problem at the security department." A female voice rings through the small device on Thomas belt. He takes a hold of the device. "Alright, I'll be there soon, Bell." Thomas places the device on his belt and heads towards the security department.

/// Meeting Room ///

Walls covered in white paint. A streak of blue, green and purple went around the middle of the wall and around the room. The room filled with blue, green and purple chairs, a clear pathway down the middle and the sides of the room. A small stage was set at the end of the room, stairs on both sides. Three flags stood tall in front of the small stage, blue, green and purple. A lonely microphone stood on its stand on the stage.

Soldiers stacked the chairs to the side of the room. Once finished the Green and Purple leaders walk in the room, normal citizens of everyday life following behind the two. Everyone only took up half the room. The two leaders walk up on stage, Green going to the microphone.

"Hello everyone! As you can see, we have three leaders here at the rebellion base. I'm Green Leader, Eddward Gold but I prefer to go by Edd. I'm sure my friend here would like to introduce himself." Edd chirped into the microphone, echoing out the speakers through the room. He hands over the microphone to his friend.

"Thank you, Edd. Hello everyone! I'm Mathews Harvest your purple leader and with Edds shorter name, I would prefer Matt." Matt chirped into the microphone, a grin plastered on his face. "Our third leader, blue, is running some errands-" Matt got interrupted by Tom slamming open the doors, two blue and purple soldiers behind him. Everyone turned to look at the other end of the room where the loud noise came from.

"Sorry, I'm late! These two got into a fight." Tom glared a glare with disappointment at the two soldiers behind him. "You two go on stage and do what I said earlier," Tom smirked, watching the two sigh and go up the stage, trailing behind them.

Tom stood beside Edd, a smirk on his face. "What did you do?" Edd whispered to Tom, confusion on his and Matts faces.

"Just wait and see..." Tom replied, crossing his arms. A smirk still plastered on his face.

The two soldiers stood in front of the crowd. Their faces red. Both the males started bending their knees, bouncing up and down, their feet glued to the floor. "We are sorry Blue, we will never fight ever again..." The two said in unison, making Tom giggle quietly.

"And the rest," Tom said, trying to keep a laugh in. The two soldiers looked at each other, sighing. The two hugged one another.

"And we are now the bestest of best friends!" The two looked down at their feet in embarrassment as they pull away. Tom burst out into laughter while everyone in the room tried to stay calm.

"Okay... okay... you two... can go now..." Tom said through his burst of laughter. Edd just gave a glare of disappointment to Tom. "Aww come on! It was funny! You have to admit that." Tom said, calming himself down.

Edd rolled his eyes. "Just introduce yourself." Edd huffed, crossing his arms. Tom sighed, taking the microphone from Matt and walking to the front of the stage.

"Hello, sorry for the moment just there. Those two had a little problem but it's not a worry anymore. I am the final Leader, Blue Leader. My soldiers call me Blue or 'mom' some may say. My names Thomas Thompson, I prefer Tom for short." Tom took a breath before continuing, putting on a serious look that could kill. "If you dare betray or hurt anyone in this room. I will personally let Tomi have 'play time' with you. Understood?" Everyone froze from Toms sudden change. "I'll let Edd continue on, he will explain what I mean." Tom handed over the microphone to Edd, walking beside Matt.

"As of what Tom had said, was completely and utterly true. Tomi is uhhh... I guess you will know in the near future." Edd sighed, smiling for the next part. "As of now! Stand by the colored flag you would like to work with. The color of the flag represents us leaders and which building you will be sleeping in." Edd chirped. The room filled with chatter then movement.

"I'm sure more people will join you this year Tom! I just know it!" Matt chirped. Tom roles his nonexistent eyes.

"Matt the most I've ever gotten was 13 and compared to you and Edd that year, wasn't very much." Tom huffed. "But at least I get to do the punishments around here." Tom smiled softly, happy about punishing the soldiers when they aren't doing orders. An example from a few moments ago.

Most of the people chose the green flag with the cola can design. The second most chose the purple flag with the mirror design. Finally, only about seven chose the blue flag with the harpoon design.

"Edds leaving first." Tom shrugged. Matt nodding.

"Okay, one final thing! If you decide to change color. That isn't a problem! Same with the departments!" Edd chirped. "Okay, green follow me!" Edd places the microphone on its stand, jumping off the stage and leading his group out.

After the greens had left, Matt walked up to the microphone and bending down a bit. "Come on purple! Let's go to our sleeping quarters!" Matt chirped, jumping off the stage and taking his group away.

Tom just walked over to his group of seven new recruits, noticing most were taller than him. "Let's get going." Tom waved his hand, indicating for his soldiers and recruits to follow.

/// Blue Building ///

Tom walked into his building. It was a two-story place. Rooms all over the place. A hole in the second floor with a small wall around the edges so a huge blue, crystal chandelier can hang. The walls were a baby blue. A checkered pattern line along the middle of the walls.

"Everyone! Come meet your new friends!!" Tom shouts into the blue building. Blue soldiers appeared from some rooms, walking downstairs to meet their new friends.

"Hey, newbies!" A male said. He had green eyes, brown hair curling at the ends by his ears.

"Charlie, could you take these seven to their new rooms?" Tom asked over the loud chatter between the recruits and soldiers.

Charlie nodded, his brown curly hair bouncing a bit. "Sure thing, Blue." Tom thanked him and headed to his office. He was glad no one had questioned his eyes at all, yet.

Tom spun around in his office chair. Nothing entertaining ever happened here.