Will you be mine eventually? Ereri fan fiction.

Ereri fan fiction – 進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin

WARNING: Might or maybe perhaps fluff - smut stuff.

(A/N: Okay so this is my third fan fiction, my first Levi x Eren fan fiction so please, go easy on me)

I hope you enjoy! <3  -Beau

It’s been a couple of weeks since i transfered to his school. But for some reason i just can’t seem to adjust to the people around me. A lot of the guys are really tall or either really intimidating. I haven’t exactly made a lot of friends here. I just have Mikasa and Armin. Those are the only 2 friends that i really have right now, but i don’t really mind i’ve always been kind of a loner.

“So Eren, what are you going to do today after school? I’m going to grab a coffee after our last period, do you want to join me? I’ll buy you a piece of delicious strawberry cake” Armin said with a high pitched voice. Well i’m glad that he’s as happy as usual, but i wasn’t really in the mood for cake. “I don’t really want to do anything today, i just want to go home and ditch my homework and take a nap or something”  I sighed and walked towards the lockers. “Aw but c’mon it’ll be fun!” Armin squealed. I tried to ignore him and looked around me. So many people. It used to be different at my other school. But there’s no way in hell that i could ever miss a place like that.

“Eren your hair looks too messy and you’re not wearing your tie today, were you late again this morning?“ Mikasa raised an eyebrow as she looked at my sloppy clothes and my extremely messy hair. “Yeah sorta” I sighed and walked to my locker. It felt like everyone noticed my gloominess today. A lot of people were looking at me as i put my books in my locker. “Oi, new kid, how are you doing?” A rather short boy with black hair was standing right next to my locker, and it looked like he was frustrated or it was just his facial expression. I wasn’t quite sure to be honest. “What do you want” I hissed. “Oi brat calm down, i was just trying to be nice, but yeah never mind ” He turned around and disappeared in the crowd of young teens trying to get to their class or locker.

I don’t know why, but he just had a thing. I don’t really know what the thing was with that guy, but it’s just something I guess. I closed my locker and proceeded to walk towards some class that I was supposed to attend. I didn’t really care much about school. All I thought about was going home. I walked into the classroom and found a seat close to the window. I grabbed my notes and my book. I actually forgot to bring my math textbook today, so I borrowed a light novel from the school library. It’s not like I was going to pay attention anyways.

15 minutes after class had already started, someone came in. The person was breathing very heavily. It sounded like he, or she had just run a marathon. I looked up and saw the boy from earlier. He apologized to the teacher and he looked into the classroom searching for a seat. The only empty seat was next to me. I looked at the empty seat and back at the guy. “Tsk, well if I have to” he hissed. He walked towards me and sat down. “It must be fate huh” He whispered. I scoffed and continued to read my book. After 5 minutes, a tiny note appeared on my desk. I opened it and it said: “what are you reading?” I looked to my right and saw the guy winking at me. “ugh” I thought to myself. I opened my backpack and grabbed a pencil out of it. I guess I was just too lazy to buy a pencil bag, well as I said, I don’t really care about school that much. I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook. “a lord of the rings book, why?” I folded the piece of paper and threw it on his desk. I felt my cheeks glowing. After 20 seconds I received another note. “I was just wondering. Could you give it to me for a second?” I looked at him and he nodded. Why not, at least he’s interesting in books, which is nice. I looked outside of the window, it was a nice view I guess. Some trees, some bushes. The guy poked my arm and returned my book. The bell rang and I got up and put my book in my backpack. “Sorry about all the notes” He said while awkwardly trying to put his books in his backpack. “It’s okay, I don’t really care about classes that much” I said. I sighed as I yanked my backpack over my shoulder and exited the classroom.

 I went straight to my locker and grabbed my hoodie. “Eren!” I heard a loud scream from across the hallway. I looked in the direction of the scream, it was Armin. As expected. “Hey, what’s up?” I asked. “Uhm I was wondering if you really didn’t want to go, and uhm the strawberry cake is delicious, and I’ll even pay for you! Just please..” He awkwardly stood there with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. I could see that he was very nervous. “Tomorrow, I promise. After school we’ll go to the café together okay?” I smiled and closed my locker. “Okay! Thank you, well I’ll see you tomorrow bye!” And he ran away. What was that all about. I strolled towards the exit of the school. It was a nice day I guess, so why not walk home instead. “Oi!  hold up!” I turned around and saw the guy running towards me. “Are you walking home?” “yeah” “Do you want to walk together?” He asked.

“Erm, sure why not” I replied. “So what are your… hobbies?” he asked “I like to stay inside and watch anime and read books. You?” I said with a monotone voice, I certainly wasn’t looking forward to walking home with this guy. I don’t really need another friend. “That’s really cool. I like Shingeki no kyojin a lot, do you know that anime? It’s really good in my opinion” His face lit up a bit. I smiled. “Yeah, that’s my favorite anime” “Really?!” “Yeah” He suddenly got really excited and proceeded to talk about it as we walked for 20 more minutes. “Well, this is my stop I guess” I laughed. “God you’re such a dork ” He quickly said something else about school but I noticed that his face got really and when I say really, I mean really- fucking red. “Uh yeah I’ll see you tomorrow, bye!” I quickly opened my front door and got inside and closed it at a rapid speed. “phew” .

“Mikasa I’m home, going upstairs now gonna take a nap I’ll be downstairs for dinner, tell mom I love her bye” And I sprinted upstairs. I opened the door to my room and threw my backpack onto my bed.

-          Time skip to after dinner, like around 8 pm yeah 8 pm sounds good –

What should I do, I’m not tired yet. Oh yeah I totally forgot, I had borrowed a book from the school library earlier today, I guess I could read that. I opened my backpack and grabbed the book. I opened it and noticed that something was written on the first page of the book. “I’m really sorry for writing in your book, I was just too shy to ask it, but text me –insert number here-  -Levi”

 ---

I really hope that you enjoyed reading this >=< i'm sorry if it sucks really bad, idk it's my first ereri fan fiction so yeah.

-Beau