Chapter 2

He's such a child. For the rest of the school day, the little fucker kept looking my way with a glare. I did my best to ignore his gaze and focused what I could on the math assignment in front of me.

"Alright. Now use the rest of class to finish any homework that's late. If you're all caught up," no, don't tell me... "Talk quietly amongst yourselves."

Shit.

I put my head down towards my work; scribbling my frustrations into fractions and decimals. My free hand tucked under my chin to support my head; hoping that he'd leave me alone if he saw I was already preoccupied.

Yeah right.

Just as I solved problem six on the assignment; I heard a plop on the seat across from me. At first I ignored it. Then he inched closer to me. Without even looking I he had a disappointed look on his stupid face.

"I'm not going to play with you." I told him, not even bothering to look up.

He made a vulgar noise with his mouth. "I wasn't going to ask?"

"Good." He didn't move. "Then why are you here?"

"You're the one that left me in the hideout. Why are you mad?"

I threw my pencil down and glared at him. In all the time I'd known him, I don't really think I ever glared at him. Well, when it wasn't part of our sessions. "Don't you have a life?" I asked, a bit more harshly than I had intended. My hand gestured obnoxiously to the homework on my desk. "Do you see how backed up I've gotten because you're such a little whore? Can't you keep it in your pants for, at least, a day or two? I haven't even been able to play in days because I'm so tired all the time."

His face lit a cute shade of pink as he lowered his head to the surface of my desk. "Do you have to say that so loudly?"

"I'm not wrong, am I?"

"Shut up. Please."

"What? Only like it when it's just the two of us."

"Shut. Up." He glared. "You should be listening to me. I am blackmailing you."

"Want to do me a favor? Keep your legs closed, or find a different guy. Try Tinder, I'm sure someone there will be happy to stick a big, fat dildo up your ass." Geez, saying that had even me cringing.

His eyes went wide. Well good. Maybe I'm finally getting to him. "You're really an asshole." His voice was low, but it sounded real.

I leaned closer to him. "I'm surprised you hadn't figured that out sooner. Or is that why you wanted me?"

He didn't say anything, as expected. Usually when I said these things I got a quick slap to the face, a firm "fuck you", or even the middle finger; but he wasn't moving. I didn't get it. Maybe he thought I had 'hit it right on the head'.

Our classmates hadn't actually noticed anything. Probably because Taylor wasn't worth paying attention to. Not like I was either. It was usually when girls paid attention to me that the world world seemed to stop and observe. With a guy it probably went right under their radar.

Finally he shifted in his chair. "Obviously that's why." He was serious. "I just didn't think you'd act like such a girl."

I leaned closer to him. "All I said was to wait a few days. Then, I'll fuck you as long and hard as you want. Deal?"

His face lit up. "O-o-okay..." He shifted uncomfortably.

He was grinning again and honestly it made me a little sick. I didn't understand him. Why would he want pain? I could understand rough sex; but why about the abuse? Maybe I'm missing something obvious.