Fight: Part One {Chapter 23}

Start from the beginning

Lizzie looked at Scott, his eyes shining blood red.

"Scooter. Calm down." Lizzie whispered as she continued looking at Scott. Scott's eyes continued to be blood red, as he growled loudly. Lizzie could smell the anger from Scott that was covering up his homely forest smell. But the thing that worried Lizzie is that Scott was being blinded by anger that he couldn't smell the fear raiding off of Mitch. Mitch was scared and his alpha couldn't calm him down due to anger. "Scott! Snap out of it!"

Scott growled louder, and stared at Lizzie with his blood red eyes. Lizzie flinched slightly at the eyes but remained calm.

"Aw the mutt is mad because I just said the truth about his little mutt." Signe laughed. Scott couldn't hold back anymore. He jumped on Signe, and growled loudly.

"Scott!" Lizzie yelled as the blond jumped on the hunter. Signe screamed slightly as Scott pinned her to the ground.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY SUCH DISGUSTING THINGS ABOUT MY MITCH!" Scott screamed as he dug his claws into Signe's shoulder. Suddenly something tackled Scott, making him land on his side. There stood another wolf, with ginger fur and golden eyes. Lizzie's eyes widen as she looked at the wolf. He was definitely an Alpha. He was pretty large but not as large as Scott. Scott immediately stood up and growled loudly at the wolf as both of them clashed into each other. It's was an Alpha fight, which means it's fight until one is dead. Mitch stood behind Lizzie and Amber, and whimpered as he saw his Alpha and other Alpha fight. Lizzie had to stay calm for Mitch's sake.

"LIZZIE!"

~Jack~

"Here's the way in." Phil said as he opened a door that looked to lead inside the house. Jack walked in first as Mark stood closely next to him. Jack could hear growling and whimpering coming from down the hall.

"LIZZIE!" Jack yelled as he sprinted towards the noise.

"JACK! WAIT!" Mark yelled as his omega ran away from the group. Jack blocked out his boyfriend's yells and continued running.

Jack turned the corner to see his sister as well as other faces.

"Jack!" Lizzie whimpered as she ran towards her big brother. Jack immediately put his head on Lizzie's shoulder and wrapped his paw around Lizzie's waist.

"Thank god, you're okay." Jack whispered as he licked Lizzie's nose. "I fucking missed you."

"Aw. The mutts are together again!" Signe laughed as she glared at Jack. Jack stood protectively in front of Lizzie as he glared back at Signe.

"Let us alone, Signe. You've done enough damage..." Jack growled, his voice deep with anger.

"I've come to far to surrender!" And with that another wolf came out, and tackled Jack to the ground.

"Sean!" Lizzie screamed as her brother was pinned to the ground. Suddenly the weight on Jack had left and more growling could be heard. Jack immediately stood up to see Mark pinning the wolf that was on top of him to the ground. Two more wolves had come out from behind Signe and tackled Dan and Niall.

"Dan!" Phil screamed as his mate was thrown to the ground. Jack looked at Niall, only to see him being held against the wall. Jack looked around to see Mitch, Phil, Lizzie, Amber, and Bridgette have fear in their eyes. Fear was raiding off of all of them, making Signe laugh.

"You'll all pay!" Signe crackled, as she saw the fear in the eyes.

A/N

Hi.

Thanks for 8k reads and 481 votes! I love all of you guys so much!! Thank you guys!

Btw you guys should listen to the Perfect cover Pentatonix did. I fucking love it. Okay buh-bye!