Chapter FIVE ● edited●

˙·٠•● ●•٠·˙˙·٠•● ●•٠·˙˙·٠•● ●•٠·˙˙·٠•● ●•٠·˙˙·٠•● ●•٠·˙˙·٠•● ●•٠·˙˙·٠•● ●•٠

Haley

In fact, it's the first impression that really matters. In this moment, a lot of things can happen. This moment decides if you like someone or not. If there's a little connection. If you trust this person.

"Haley!" David yelled through the house as I walked down the stairs. "You can have the car, Jocy is waiting outside!"

Still sleepy I rubbed my eyes. "Wait, why?" I asked watching him as he hurried, running through the house like a maniac. He ran from one room to the other, collecting the strangest stuff, things I don't even wanted to know why he needed them.

"What's going on?" I drawled. I stopped at the middle of the stairs and watched him with raising eyebrows. As if his behavior wasn't strange enough, he was wearing his swimming shorts, a tank top and sunglasses. And it was freezing outside. Has he lost his mind?

"I'm not allowed to play football the next week so we decided to go swimming instead" he explained. My irritation only grew. Going for a swim, now?

"You do know you can't wear that at school, right?" I reminded him pointing at his trousers. What the hell was wrong with him?

He looked down at them and then up with a big smile on his face while putting on his Vans. He was jumping on one foot until he finally managed to put on his second shoe.

"Who said we're going to school today?" he winked and grabbed his bag. What the actual hell.

I sucked in air, my mouth open. I was ready to say something, but the door fell shut, leaving me alone, confused and too sleepy to comprehend what just happened. Good morning to you, too.

To my own surprise I hurried to be on time today and arrived there half an hour before the bell would ring. The parking lots were nearly empty and I parked my car near the school's entrance. Collecting all my belonging and checking twice that I had all I needed in my bag, I got out and locked the car. I made my way to the building when I noticed another figure approaching me.

"Hey there" Hunter suddenly walked beside me, an easy smile one his lips. The pants he wore were black and tight. Not as tight as the boy's trousers yesterday, but definitely too tight for David's liking. He would never wear something like that when they actually looked sexy. Hunter's bag was slung nonchalantly over one shoulder and a blue button-up shirt covered his torso.

"Hi" I greeted him back with a smile.

"How was personal private lesson?" he asked grinning cheekily. I nudged him with my shoulder but his grin just widened.

"It was boring" I said. "Detention is definitely nothing I want to make a habit out of"

Opening the door and holding it open for me he made a serious face. "Hmm... Do you think I should feel embarrassed that you get detention a lot more often than I do? I mean that doesn't really support my bad boy image" he teased me. He couldn't hold the serious expression for long before the grin crept back into his face.

Shaking my head a laugh escaped me. "Dork. You don't have a bad boy image" I replied when he looked offended.