Chapter: 2

I heard that Uma had taken the King, and I knew that Mal and her ragtag gang of do-gooders wouldn't be far behind.

Anger flowed through me at the thought of Jay being able to flow between Auradon and here as if he was a proper prince himself.

My teeth clenched together and my knuckles turned white. Storming my way to Uma's restaurant.

Uma and I had been on decent terms since the three VK's betrayal. We both felt betrayed, as did the rest of the island, by Princess Mal and her proper friends with their proper education and food and other crap we didn't get. They promised to set us free, okay, Jay promised to set me free, but it doesn't matter. I am still here and he's there.

"Aw, Grace heard the news, did you?" Uma says as I approach her mom's shop.

"How could I not? Saw the princess herself drive through here on her prissy little bike." I take a seat and Uma takes a plate of food from a customer from my left and hand it to me. The fat man protested, but both Uma and I shut him up with a cold glare at him. He walked away grumbling about the food not being good anyway. Selfish jerk.

"Yes," Uma said returning her attention to me, "but that's not all. From what I understand she came alone. Then her friends come to get her, along with Princey Prince Ben himself."

"He go running for the hill of sewage as soon as he got here?" I say hopefully with a mouth full of soggy chips.

"Better, Harry got him!" She smirked taking a bite of my food. "Now he's at my ship while we wait for that two-faced, princess and her group of knights to come a rescue him. Which she can have him back, for a price."

"Freedom." I say forming a evil grin.

"The Fairy Godmother's wand. They failed, but we won't we'll set our people free!" Uma cackeled and I joined her. "And bonus, you can get revenge on that sludge stump."

"You bet your chips." I noticed Gill at the corner of my eye. He was closest to my age and not the brightest or toughest of my brothers, or anyone I had ever met. What he was good at was tattling. He loved the thanks and approval he got from my father or brothers that came with squealing on everything I do. Even somethings that I didn't do.

"I've got to go, I'll stop by your ship later to pick up my long overdue revenge." I say, polishing off my plate. Stomping my way to the door to prepare myself.

I bump my shoulder into a passing costumer. I was in a mood, were it felt good to have the power to push someone around. I was in the mood for a fight.