Chapter 24: Freeing the Soldiers

The Rogers siblings landed in the dark forest and took off their parachutes.

"Now let's go find them," Y/N said.

"Yeah. And Bucky so you two can get together," Steve commented as they headed for the factory.

"Slow your role there, Steve. We don't even know if he's alive, even though I'm hoping he is," she commented.

"I do too. And if he is, then I can tease you both about it," he said.

"You will do no such thing," Y/N smirked.

That's when they noticed a truck going by.

"We'll discuss this later. Let's go," Steve urged.

Meanwhile, the Hydra agents put the prisoners back in their cells. One purposefully knocked off one of the hats of one of the prisoners, Dum Dum Dugan.

"You know, Fritz, one of these days I'm going to have a stick of my own," Dugan said.

In response, the agent closed the cell door in his face.

Steve and Y/N made it to the truck and hopped onboard. They were then greeted by two Hydra agents.

"Fellas," they said.

The agents attacked, but the siblings beat them easily and tossed them out. Once they arrived, they took out more guards and even took weapons and anything useful.

They made their way to the cells and took out the guards, which got the prisoners' attention. They stood up to see Steve and Y/N getting the keys.

"Who are you two suppose to be?" one of the prisoners, Gabe Jones, asked.

"Um...Captain America," Steve introduced.

"And Lady America," Y/N added then tossed them the keys.

"I beg your pardon?" a prisoner, James Montgomery Falsworth, questioned.

In no time at all, the prisoners were free.

"What, are we taking everybody?" Dugan questioned one of them.

"I'm from Fresno, ace," that prisoner, Jim Morita, said as he showed him his dog tags.

"There anybody else?" Steve asked.

"We're looking for a Sergeant James Barnes," Y/N added.

"There's an isolation ward in the factory. No one's ever come back from it," Falsworth told them.

"All right. The tree line is northwest; it's eighty yards past the gate," Y/N informed.

"Get out fast and give them hell. We'll meet you guys in the clearing with anybody else we find," Steve added.

"Wait. You two know what you're doing?" Jones asked.

"Yeah. We knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times," Steve said.

"And yes, we actually counted," Y/N added and they were off.

The soldiers ran out of the prison and made attacked every Hydra agent. They even took their weapons and really gave them hell.

As the fight progressed, Schmidt saw Steve and Y/N fighting and rigged the place to blow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Time to beat Hydra's ass! Well, this Hydra base anyway.