Chapter 14: The Final Results

Stark started turning a wheel slowly, which made the percentage go up.

"That's ten percent. Twenty percent. Thirty. That's forty percent," Stark said as he turned it.

As the percentage went higher, the simulator started getting brighter.

"All signs are normal," one of the men informed

"That's fifty percent. Sixty. Seventy," Stark continued.

Then Y/N and Steve started screaming. Agent Carter started to worry and ran out of the booth while the man (Gregg Clemson) watched in curiosity.

"Steven! Y/N!" Erskine yelled.

"Shut it down!" Agent Carter ordered from the railing.

"Steven! Y/N!" Erskine shouted, pounding on their simulators.

"Shut it down!" Agent Carter repeated.

"Kill the reactor, Mr. Stark. Kill it! Kill the reactor!" Erskine commanded and Stark was about to do so.

"No! Don't!" Steve hollered.

"We can do this!" Y/N yelled.

They all looked confused, but Stark turned the wheel to make the percentage go higher.

"Eighty...Ninety. That's one hundred percent!" he said.

Then sparks were going everywhere until everything was dead quiet and the simulator darkened.

"Mr. Stark!" Erskine signaled.

Stark opened the simulators to show a very buff and taller Steve Rogers and a taller, muscular Y/N.

(A/N The gown length since you grew above.)

They helped both of them out of there as they panted hard. The people in the booth got out of their chairs and made their way downstairs.

"Son of a bitch did it," Phillips commented.

Clemson smirked as he got up, leaving behind a strange device.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh my gosh! Crazy!