Chapter 2

Olivia's P.O.V.

At the moment the door bell rang. I slowly got up from my bed and walked down stairs. I looked at the door and saw Liam at the door. He was talking to this boy. Hayes was standing behind him. 

"Holy fuck that's Nash," I breathed out. My body was in total shock. 

"What are you staring at," a voice said standing behind me. I turned to see that it was Justin. 

"You didn't tell me that you became friends with Hayes fucking Grier!" I whisper yelled while I playfully punched his shoulder. He smirked at me. Shit.

He grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. "Nice ass you've got here," I said sarcastically. "Thanks. Is it better than Miley's?" 

"No. It's worse." I smirked. Justin threw me on the couch. Before I could move he jumped ontop of me. I screamed. "Justin get your fat ass off of me." I started smacking his side as he turned on the T.V. 

"Aaron help me!" Aaron looked at me and laughed. "Nah,I'm good." 

I heard footsteps enter the room. "Justin where is Liv?" Liam asked. "Under his fat ass," I called waving my hand in the air. I heard Liam chuckle. "Well I want-" "Hold that thought Li." 

"Justin look at that girl in a bikini," I pointed to the T.V. He turned his head and I pushed him off of me. He landed on the floor and I jumped ontop of him. I didn't last long. Justin started to tickle my sides. 

"Justin stop!" I said in between laughs. "Say I have the best ass and that you love me." 

I sighed. "You have the best ass and I love you." He got off of me and I gave him a glare. "I lied." I said with a smirk. 

Before he could do anything I ran to Liam. He threw his arm around my shoulder. 

"Liv this is Nash and that is his little brother Hayes." "Liam I know who they are," I giggled. Nash chuckled and Hayes was blushing. 

Nash and Liam started talking so I decided to find Aaron. I walked upstairs to his room. I opened the door and saw him laying across his bed. "Aaron." He didn't answer. "Aaron!" He looked up from his computer screen. "What! Can't you see I'm fucking busy." A pang of hurt went through me. I swiftly turned around and walked out of the room.

"Hey you wanna go swimming with us?" Liam asked me. I nodded my head and went to my room to change. 

---

Went I got to the backyard Liam, Nash, and Hayes were already in the water. "Wheres Aaron?" Liam asked. "He's fucking busy," I replied bluntly. Liam gave me the we'll-talk-about-this-later look. I simply nodded. I saw Justin sneaking up behind me. 

I jumped into the pool before he could get me. 

After a few minutes of splashing around the door opened. We all turned our heads to see Aaron walk out with a girl right behind him. 

I jumped onto Justin's back. I didn't want to be any where near Aaron. "Lets chicken fight," Nash called. "Okay Liv pick who you want and it can't be Justin," Liam said with a smirk. Aaron jumped into the pool. The girl that he brought just sat in the chair. 

I turned to look at Aaron but he was to busy flirting. I sighed quietly. "I chose Nash." I climbed off of Justin's back and saw over to Nash. He slung his arm over my shoulder and I leaned into him. 

I turned to look at Hayes and a flash of anger went through his eyes. Oh brother. 

"Who are we gonna fight?" Nash said while flexing his arm. I giggled slightly.