[Armament types ] imperial troopers

EMPIRE OF HUMANITY ASCENDANT 

M401 Fantin 
Imperial General Purpose Mass Production Model 
Manufacturer: New Hyderabad Systems 
Armament weapons: Heavy Autocannon 
Designed as the mainstay of a vast force of conscript pilots, the M401 Fantin was designed to be rugged, easy to pilot and cheap to manufacture. Despite being inferior to CoDEC's CA-70 Picton, sheer numbers and a number of resourceful Imperial pilots have made sure that the increasingly outdated Fantin remains a useful weapon in the Imperial arsenal. 

M403 Vallier 
Imperial Close Combat Mass Production Model 
Manufacturer: Caballero Aerospace Solutions 
Armament weapons: Monosabre 
The M403 Vallier is the current standard front-line combat armature of the regular Imperial armed forces. While most conscripts and rear-echelon units are still equipped with the M401 Fantin, the swifter Vallier has become the mainstay of the Empire's better-trained volunteer units. The Vallier is armed only with a deadly monomolecular sabre, capable of effortlessly shearing through the heaviest armour. The lack of ranged weapon means that any Vallier pilot would have to use their machine's blinding speed to charge into close combat with the enemy, a tactic well in line with the warrior ethic of the Imperial elite. 

M414 Grognard 
Imperial Advanced General Purpose Mass Production Model 
Manufacturer: Caballero Aerospace Solutions 
Armament weapons: Heavy Autocannon, Monosabre 
The M414 Grognard is the Imperial military's answer to CoDEC's Grenzer/Reiter line. While not as agile as the older M403 Vallier, the Grognard is much better armoured, and its automatic cannon allows it to theoretically blast apart any enemy machine which it cannot run down. In recent months, the Imperial Fleet has begun equipping selected veteran pilots with the Grognard. Initial reports have been nothing short of ecstatic: Pilots report that the new machine outclasses everything in CoDEC's current arsenal.