The two cuddled together and slept.

Once the sun rose so did Beth. "Damn." She groaned. Snape pulled her closer. "Just pretend and morning will go away." He responded and Beth smiled. "Let's go." He eventually got up and with a pop Daisy appeared. "Ah Daisy. Two things. Can you get me the clothes on the end of my bed and also I am having and baby and  would like you to be like for you to be called Auntie Daisy." With a pop Daisy left. When she returned she was crying. "Daisy would be honoured." Was all she could say through the tears.

Once in the great Hall Beth sat next to Minerva. "I am surprised you two stopped acting like rabbits to come and have breakfast." Beth joked and Dumbledore laughed.  "I could say the same to you." He retorted. "He wishes. He hasn't got any since this one about two months ago. Before that it was safely four or so months." Minerva looked at Snape.  "Wow. I mean that is restraint for him." Beth rolled her eyes. "Thanks mum now, how do we let the school know subtly that Snape and I are together?" Minerva shrugged her shoulders. "I doubt he will want it to happen the same way people found out about us." She lightly laughed but her cheeks turned red. "A student heard you. No thanks." Beth was honest. "Why don't you spend your free period with me? I think you know how they could find out." Snape interjected. Beth nodded and left the table having eaten very little.

Her free period was first and so she went into his classroom just before the first bell. A few students were in there, Ravenclaw of course. "Morning." She smiled and they all waved back. When she sat on the side of the desk near where he would sit they looked curiously at her. Soon the bell sounded and the class filed in. Snape dramatically walked into the fourth year class as usual. "Right. I want you all to continue your essays about unforgivable curses for this lesson." He demanded and they complied.

Whilst he marked a student asked a question. As he sat at his desk ranting Beth slipped a note to him. He didn't notice it so she grabbed the top of his left had. He looked down and read the note "be nice" it read and Snape nodded. He continued in a nicer tone. The lesson continued and Beth got bored. She had marked her papers and was fully prepared for her lessons. She grabbed a pile of his and began marking.

She had even marked them too and realised both of them had a double. Beth was double free and he had this class. "Oy." She whispered and he looked up. "What are you doing?" She asked and Snape looked at her. "Just finished writing a test out." Came as a reply. "Do you need to do anything else? Can I help you?" She asked quietly. "I am sorry I bore you." He replied flatly.  "Oh trust me your lessons were more boring when I was a student." Beth retorted. "Oh please be quiet." A few laughs were heard and eyes looked up.  "That's not what you normally say." She said quietly so only he could hear this time.

The class watched as a slight tint came upon Snape.  He glared back at them and was about to shout when Beth grabbed his wrist and smiled at him. "Back to work." He spoke clearly agitated. The class hadn't even thought twice about the way the two professors acted. Beth was annoyed that they hadn't worked it out. 

Finally having enough she moved her chair next to his. She picked up his left hand and played with his sleeve. No one had looked up and Beth wanted to push Snape. "Broody. Why don't you do something entertaining? Your methods of teaching are not practical." She spoke quietly and Snape knew only he heard. "I will in the second lesson. Just for you." He replied. She smiled at him and held his hand in hers. "Love you." She whispered back. "Not as much as I love you." He raised his eyebrow.

Minutes later the bell rang. The class looked grumpy. "Right Professor Styles informs me that this lesson is boring so you can complete that for homework and we shall practice defence." The whole class cheered and thanked Professor Styles. With a wave of her wand their desks swung to the side and Snape looked at her. "They need room." She sheepishly replied. With a wave of Snape's wand enough manikins for each student appeared. "Professor Styles has made me change my mind. You shall all use Arania Exumai." With that he turned around and stood with Beth.

"I was thinking.  What if the baby has my surname?" Snape looked confused. "Why would they?" He asked absolutely puzzled. "Well the baby needs a surname." She just casually said in reply. "Why not mine?" He asked trying to get to the bottom of her intentions. "Well I have to be the one to carry and birth the child why not give them my surname?" Snape nodded but it was obvious he didn't agree. "Why should they have your surname?"

"Then everyone knows that the baby is mine." He replied.  "But we will just tell everyone. I don't see why the baby should have your name. I mean we aren't married." As soon as she said this two students put their hands up. As she walked up to them she spoke clear enough for Snape to hear "this isn't over I will talk to you tonight." A few students laughed and made joke comments that they didn't know were true.

After half an hour Beth walked up to Snape.  "I'm bored again." She complained. "The only reason my class is doing this was because you were bored." He retorted. "Can we talk some more. It doesn't have to be the same topic." He nodded and the two stood at the desk watching on. A few students had moved slightly closer. They could hear every word and both Professors knew they could.

"Severus." Snape grunted in reply. "It's really warm in here.' She complained. "You always complain." He responded. "Is there any way of cooling down?" Beth asked really starting to sweat. "It is only 6 degrees. No. It is freezing." Was all he replied with. "You did this to me. The hot flushes." Beth groaned. "You seemed to be up for it. Oh I see,  you are just fawning over me." The students had obviously heard as they tried to focus but their spells were worse than before. "You wish. You know I sometimes feel sick just by looking at you." The students looked surprised at how much Snape allowed Styles to get away with.

"You aren't that stupid are you? That sick feeling is not caused by my face." Broody smoothly retorted. "No? Well there is only one other thing I can think of that would make me feel that way." Bethany looked at him sideways. "Boo." He warned. "Yes Broody. Oh my. I just realised your nickname for me rhymes with my nickname for you. How sweet. It is like it was meant to be. I must warn you though that I don't want a scrub." Confusion rested upon a few students faces and and Snape's. "What's a scrub? I am not bathing you." Beth laughed. "A scrub is a guy who can get no love from me. Hanging out of the passenger side of his best friends ride trying to holla at me." Beth told him merrily. "I do not understand you." He mumbled. "It is a song. I will tell you more after dinner. Besides" pausing and whispering this part for only him she finished "I do believe you have bathed me before. A few weeks ago actually." She winked.

"I must warn you I am craving pasta and some alone time with you and Daisy. Actually that is it. Daisy Eileen Styles as a girls name." One of the students finally let it click horror and mischief covered his face. Both professors noticed this and Beth got ready to leave. "Right I am off." She spoke and hugged him goodbye.

That night at dinner whispers were discussing the couple.  Some still skeptical. "How did you do it?" Minerva asked whilst the professors ate. "Let a few students over hear a conversation." She nodded and dinner continued. "I'm going to be sick." Beth whispered to Snape during dinner. Both stood abruptly and Snape aided as the woman threw up. "Balls." She spoke as she saw dinner again. Teeth cleaned the pair rejoined. Smiling politely as Beth and mini spoke. "Are you alright?" Her voice obviously showed her worry. "Of course. Just pregnancy joys." She sarcastically responded and Minerva continued eating. "Good luck dear." She responded and Beth thanked her.

That night after a discussion which Beth won she visited Minerva. Once at the top she saw an interesting sight. "Minerva is in the toilet." Beth nodded. "I just wanted to say. I know this has been going on for a while now but this is the first appropriate opportunity. If you hurt her I remove your pleasure piece okay? " she asked and for once Beth had struck a bit if fear in his heart. He nodded and tried to remain calm but a little fear was evident.

"Ah. Beth darling. How can I help you?" Minerva welcomed with open arms. "Mum what if I can't do it? What if Snape leaves? I can't do it alone." Beth showed her fear as she spoke to the other adults. Minerva and Albus soothed and Beth returned to Snape's chambers happy. 

"Is everything okay?" Broody asked as she snuck into bed. "Just spoke to mum." Snape nodded and pulled the delicate little witch close. "Promise me something." As Beth spoke her voice was quiet and her fear evident.  "Yes." He responded. "Don't hurt me." Styles lightly cried and Severus kissed her lips. "I wouldn't dream of it." Utter happiness washed over Beth as she returned the kiss.