Extra Practice (Namseok)

Description: Namjoon is struggling to get the dance down for their next comeback, so he gets some extra practice from Hoseok, but that's not the only extra practice he's getting from him.

⚠️Smut⚠️
⚠️Top Hoseok, bottom Namjoon⚠️
——————————

Namjoon's POV:
"Namjoon you messed up again," Hoseok spoke up as he paused the music for the seventh time today. I groaned out in frustration as I heard the rest of the guys heavily breathing and looking exhausted.

"Guys, please just go home. You look exhausted and I'm just dragging you down. Please, I'll stay behind to get this down," I pleaded.

"No, you're tired too. You need to rest as well," Jimin piped up.

"I'll be fine mochi, I promise I won't stay too long. I just need to get this down," I said refusing to go.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, please just go home," I said. They all looked hesitantly at me before quietly thanking me and then leaving one-by-one.

Soon it was only Hoseok and I left in the studio, but it didn't look like Hoseok was leaving anytime soon.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna stay behind to help you," He said giving me a tired smile.

"Hobi, don't do that," I whined at him.

"Well I want to so let's just get this started and get you caught up with the others, okay?" he smiled. I only huffed out at him.

After another hour of working on the dance, I was starting to improve and remember better. Once the song had ended I dropped to the floor to catch my breath. I was feeling tired and really gross from the sweat that was covering my body.

"You're getting better," Hoseok said as he finally sat down next to me.

"Thank you," I breathed out before closing my eyes for a second.

"Thanks for the extra practice by the way. It really helped out a lot," I said as I smiled towards him.

"Oh we're not done yet," he smirked.

"What? But I've gotten better and we should really start heading back," I said as I sat up looking at him questioningly.

"But you haven't gotten your reward yet for being good," he winked at me.

"Reward? You never said anything about a reward," I said while puzzling my eyebrows together.

He only chuckled at me before scooting closer towards me. I watched him skeptically as he moved to sit in front of me while smirking at me. I was about to question what he was doing until I felt his lips on mine and his hand grabbing onto my waist harshly.

I yelped into the kiss before pushing him away and staring at him with wide eyes. He smiled seductively at me before kissing me again and then quickly moving to my neck to suck onto it.

"Ah, Hoseok. What are you doing?" I panicked as I grabbed onto his hand that was starting to rub up my thigh.

"Just treating you baby for all the hard work you did today," he breathed into my neck before continuing to leave kisses.

"Wait, Hoseok," I pushed away from him as I held onto his hand tighter.

"What baby?" He asked.

"I'm really confused," I said while looking into his eyes.

"I like you okay. I have for awhile now," he confessed.

"You like me?" I questioned.

"Yes, now do you want your reward? Or do you want me to stop?" He questioned as he started to pull his hand back and lean away from me. I grabbed onto his hand before he could get to far though.