-Twelve." Jungkook corrects, and the brown-haired male can't prevent himself from whining childishly.

"It's a long time away...

-Don't worry, we'll busy ourselves. We have so many boxes to fill... And we have to help Jimin move as well." Taehyung's nose scrunches up at the thought. He is already exhausted with the mere thought of helping his friend carrying his huge collection of DVDs to Hoseok's flat.

"And Minhyuk," The brown-haired male adds, a little smile growing up on his face at the thought. His friend is going to start a new life as well, moving in a flat where he can be happy and live without being afraid of his future former husband.

"And Minhyuk." Jungkook sighs, thinking that they won't be resting a lot during the next few days.

----

They indeed end up crushed under the weight of the numerous DVDs Jimin owns, taking almost the entire afternoon to finish emptying his apartment.

"You two better stay together, because I'm not moving your stuff out of this place any time soon." Taehyung warns once they finished unloading the truck full of heavy boxes into Hoseok's flat, Jimin grinning.

"Too bad, I forgot to tell you that Hoseok and I plan to break up in like, two months." He replies with a deadpan expression, making Taehyung roll his eyes in fake annoyance.

"Hey you two, what do you want to watch tonight? Jungkook says Saw, but I'd rather take a good old Miyazaki." Hoseok declares while entering the kitchen, and Taehyung spots his husband in the living room, the man emptying an umpteenth box of DVDs.

"I want Pan's Labyrinth!

-The Shining." Jimin and Taehyung say at the same time, making Hoseok emit a pained groan.

"Jeez, you two don't make it easy for me..."

In the end the four of them decide on a Harry Potter marathon after a heated debate that lasts at least for half an hour. Jungkook falls asleep in the middle of the first film, Taehyung letting his husband use his shoulder as a pillow for the rest of the night.

They all sleep tangled together that night, and as he lets himself fall in a sweet slumber, Jimin can't help but recall how was life three years ago, before Yoongi's accident. It's so strange how nothing changed on the surface, yet everything is different. There is a large empty spot where Yoongi used to sleep whenever they had a movie night, not as large as the void his loss left in their lives though. Jimin remembers how he nearly cried a few days ago when he met a new colleague named Yoongi: he had to excuse himself to the bathroom, time for him to compose himself. The wound created by Yoongi's death is still open, but it's healing more and more, although it will leave a deep scar.

Life is never completely good or completely bad, and even the worst events can have positive repercussions. That's what Jimin tells himself as he watches Taehyung and Jungkook's entangled limbs, the two of them more inseparable than ever. At this moment, Hoseok tightens his embrace around him, making a smile bloom on his face. Taehyung and Jungkook aren't the only one who have grown closer.

----

"So," The counsellor says, her eyes drifting for a few seconds on Taehyung and Jungkook's linked hands, "Are you ready for stopping our sessions?

-Absolutely." Jungkook replies, feeling glad as he knows the worst is behind them.

"If any of you has one last thing he wants to say, now is the time. Is there anything that bothers you, a problem between you two that you want to fix?