Julius Novachrono X Infant! Reader - Clover Baby

Headcanon: Julius has reading glasses, but after a blunt comment that he looks weird with them, he tries not to wear them when he can. 

Third Person POV: 

Julius Novachrono is considered the strongest Magic Knight of the Clover Kingdom. Popular with the masses, wished to be their real king, and with magic that can manipulate time, he is a mysterious someone that no one is really willing to bother. 

He has easily taken down numerous enemies and threats to the kingdom and its peace, is dressed constantly in medals, and is the leader of the fearsome Magic Knights. Someone such as him would be busy in the castle, or somewhere in the Noble Realm. 

But this is not so. Currently, Julius Novachrono is... 

"[Name]!!!~ You're so cute, and I— EeeEEEEEEE! Wow, how can a child be so adorable in everything?!" 

In the middle of a forest, baby-talking with the fattest grin imaginable, to a tiny infant. 

Though they were in the middle of a forest, this infant was not dressed in simple rags, or even normal baby clothes. Rather, the baby seemed to be dressed in the extravagant baby clothes that would be befitting of a noble's own offspring. 

"I shoudn't be talking like this, but no one's around, so it doesn't matter! Right?" 

Looking to be a few months old, maybe approaching a year, the baby managed to clap their hands, as if trying to agree with senseless babble. 

And, hidden in the bushes, Yuno barely managed to keep a straight face as he accidentally stumbled upon a scene that he felt was supposed to be hidden from the world. He wasn't sure what was happening, and Bell was the same, but... ummmmm. 

They were just patrolling, since they heard a group of bandits were hanging around the area. Also, the group was suspected to have relations to a sort of odd grimoire, so the two were patrolling as a pair, taking shifts with other Knights. Since just finishing, the two slipped into a forest just a bit away from the town, in preparation to train for the Royal Knights Exam. There was a voice coming from somewhere, so they followed it. There, they found this scene. 

A middle-aged man—Julius Novachrono—baby-talking to an actual baby that just sat on the dirt ground, next to a small wooden cabin. The baby's actual parents didn't seem to be around, and Yuno was pretty sure the Magic Emperor never actually had any children. 

It only brought the question—who was the baby, and what was going on here? 

"[Name]~ Did the animals take care of you again? Aww, nature sure loves you, my little clover baby!" 

"Gah." 

His eyes were sparkly when a little mumble came from their equally little little lips. 

Bell whispered to Yuno, obviously unsure of what to do, "Yuno, sh-should we go..?" 

"... We saw nothing, so we're heading back. Come on, Bell," muttering his answer, he was ready to make a break for it. He didn't want to intrude, and Julius probably didn't want him to anyway. 

"But... is that even his baby?" Bell hesitated with squinted eyes. 

"I may not be your real blood daddy, but I love you so much~ I wish I could take you home—" 

Yuno couldn't help it when he stood up fast and stepped out of the bush toward the pair. He felt there were a few odd things Julius just said, and though Julius was a trustworthy man, Yuno couldn't help it. Calling himself "Daddy" just set off an alarm somewhere in his head. It didn't help when Julius continued with "I wish I could take you home."