Part 36- I've got just the right room

Rachel's POV

I'd been in hospital for two weeks now. Thankfully, the doctors allowed Joe to stay overnight when he told them about my anxiety. I got bored quite often but my injuries were starting to heal a bit. My spine was still bad but at least I could sit up properly now. I didn't have to wear the sling for my arm anymore, just a cast and for my leg I have a big cast, which Caspar covered with drawings of different pizzas whilst I was asleep! Typical Caspar! Joe and I still managed to do a video and he did one earlier at home too, whilst Jack kept me company! I felt like even though I already got on with them, I'd grown so much closer to Jack, Caspar, Conor, Zoe, Alfie, Tanya and Jim. 

Netflix and YouTube had been constantly watched and I managed to watch all of stranger things up to date, watch all of riverdale up to date, watch every episode of Ru Paul's drag race and season 8 of Vampire Diaries. Joe also made sure we watched at least two movies together every day, normally one being my choice, and the other being his. I'd also been able to keep up to date on everyone's YouTube channels; plus, Joe and I watched back all of his prank war videos with Caspar and Joe said that when I got out of hospital that we'd start pranking people. We called ourselves, Sneaky Suggs!

My physio was going good. I could walk well on my crutches, but sometimes I had bad back days where I needed to use my wheelchair. I wasn't complaining though! When Jack and Conor were looking after me they raced around, pushing me in my wheelchair. We went outside and they saw how far they could push me with one push!

The food had it's ok moments, not the best! But it had quite a lot of bad moments! I guess the good thing about being in hospital was that they were always aware that I struggled with eating, and they always made sure I ate during every meal. Some days it was easier than others. But I was getting there! 

It was around 4pm. Joe was talking to one of the doctors in the hallway and I was just sitting by myself on my bed, minding my own business. I heard the door open and saw a man I didn't know walk in. 

"Sorry, I think you've got the wrong room" I said, smiling. 

"Oh no" he said, grinning."I've got just the right room"

I reached for the emergency button but he knocked it out of my hand. I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth and before I knew it, something was being injected into me, sending me to sleep.

Everything went pitch black....

End of Part 36

Authors note:

Hi guys, Cliffhanger! Hope you liked the chapter! Thanks for all the love and support and I love you all! Well, until next time!

Rachel x