<Naoki> ...right. I forgot about the instructions on how to use this chat system.

<Unknown> Oi! At least take back your statement from before first! (TT ∆ TT)/

<Naoki> But, that is true. It's obvious from the way you speaking or rather typing it right now.

<Unknown> I am not a kid! This is just my way of speaking or typing it you know! (> o <)/

<Naoki> Whatever.

<Unknown> ... (TT . TT)

<Naoki> Forget about it. More importantly, who are you? Are you the one who send me here? Is this world similiar with The Lost Pandora in otome game in my world? Can I go bac-

As Naoki asking more while starting a bit to panic and worried at the same time (though he try to not looks like it), 'Unknown' cut him before he ask more than already.

<Unknown> Whoa whoa...

<Unknown> Calm down, okay? I will answer it slowly. First, I am sorry but I cannot tell you who I am... Not yet. But yes, I was the one who send you here.

<Naoki> Why ar-

<Unknown> before getting there, I will explain all information that you need for now about this world and about your 'Role' here.

<Naoki> 'Role'?

<Unknown> Yes, 'Role'. Now please pay attention.

Then Naoki carefully reading the explanation from the chatting box given by this mysterious guy. Even though he still anxious and doesn't trust this 'Unknown' (who wouldn't with that obvious suspicious name), he has no choice but trying to get some information as much as he can from this guy as he doesn't have any clue with what happen here. And more importantly, this guy is the one who responsible for send Naoki to this world.

After a while, Naoki starting to understand the situation now.

Firstly, In the universe there are so many different worlds and was created by The God of Creator.

The God of Creator has a task on creating and overseeing the worlds in universe. He create each world based on a 'Story' where they have their own 'Protagonist' for helping make the story progress. The previous world where Naoki come from and this world is one of them.

Currently, the God just create a new world based on the story from otome game, 'The Lost Pandora'. The character, place, and storyline, all of them are similar from the game in Naoki's world.

Naoki asked why the God create this world based on that game. The only answer he got make him sweat drop.

Apparently, the God is fall in love with this particular popular otome game by accident while he overseeing Naoki's world and decided to create it immediately (or rather make it real).

At first, the God's servants insisted on reminding him not to recklessly creating a new world. But the God was very stubborn with his decision and forced his servant to make it as soon as possible by a threat. Thus the servants can't do anything but to obey his wish. What a troublesome God they have here.

Then what does this have anything to do with Naoki here?

It seems that at the same The God of Creator wants to make an experiment in creating this new world and need someone's help to complete it. He wants to try to create a world different from before.