Today is my birthday. My mom didn't want to let me leave the house, but I made a big fuss and my dad let me leave.

Gus shot out of bed and hugged me tightly. "My lia!" He said picking me up. "Your late my dearrr." He teased. "Oh hush, it was hard to leave when your mother is being a bitch."

He nodded and sat on his bed with me in his lap. "God you look so pretty today." I roll my eyes. "Your always too sweet for your own good." I mumbled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"What's the plan then." Gus thought for a minute. "Well, I don't wanna do your presents just yet, and the cake mama is making isn't done yet so I say we go skateboarding for an hour or so then we come back here open the presents and then eat dinner and cake." I quickly nod.

I loved skating with Gus.

He always sang while skating. "Let's go then!" I said excitedly getting out of his lap and grabbing my own board out of his closet. I kept it here since my mom didn't think skating was for a lady.

"Alright alright. Let me get my shoes on." He began tying his shoe. He seemed to do it in slow mo just to tease me. "Hurryyyy!" I drug out the 'y' to show how desperate I was. He smiled and tied his other show quickly getting his own board.

"You are always in such a hurry." He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room and then downstairs. I quickly followed almost bouncing down the stairs. He told mama that we were going skating and she simply smiled and nodded. "Have fun you two."

We walked outside giggling and talking about something completely unimportant. As soon as we were on the asphalt we looked eachother in the eyes and smirked, quickly putting my board down and getting on, speeding away from him.

It's my birthday. He's chasing me.

He quickly skated to me but I was going down a hill. Which means I don't need to try to get speed to keep away from him. "Hey! No fair you got to the hill first!" He screamed playfully after me. Once I was at the bottom I was still going quite fast. But Gus was soon beside me.

Gus caught me and I didn't even notice.

"No fair!" I shout. "You cheated!" He laughed. "How did I cheat?" I pout. "I dunno." Gus took my hand and laced our fingers. We skated together and he soon started to sing.

"I met her by chance. I said: "I really like your pants, I know you gotta man. Gimme your hand." Teen romance."

"New song?" I asked since that's the only part he had been singing. As if he couldn't think of more words. "Mhm. I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the lyrics. Anyways, so your 13 now?" Gus asked as if he didn't know.