The final bell rings and I just couldn't more relieved. My homework is going to take me at least 4 hours to complete and I still have a book report to do. "Hey so I need to go to the library quickly, Blake and I will meet you outside by the parking lot, in about 10 min." Carley heads off with Blake. I quickly realize that drinking that large Coke today was not a good idea and I feel like my bladder is about to burst.

Heading out of the bathroom, the three last people I want to see are standing outside. A wide wicked smile appears on Sabrina's face when she sees me.

"Well. Just the person I wanted to see. Sarah right?"

Oh crud. I can tell this is not going to end well. "Um yeah." I said I wanted to be noticed, just not like this.

"You think you're so special, don't you? Zac falling on you and then getting him to practically carry you to the nurse. And the next day, him actually sitting at your loser table, while he and I are having a fight."

"What are you talking about?" My nervousness is clear in my voice.

"Oh don't play dumb with me. You don't think I can't see you plan. Maybe Zac falling onto you was an accident, but you just had to take full use of the fact that we're fighting, to start talking to him and become his 'close friend'. I saw how close you were getting to him the other day."

"Sabrina you're delusional." She looks at me and starts moving closer. I can smell her Chanel no.5 perfume freshly sprayed.

"Trust me. I'm not the delusional one here. I see the way you look at him with those puppy dogs eyes. If anything you are, for ever thinking that Zac would even be friends or even possibly a couple. He really just feels sorry for you. So if I were you, I'd stay as far away from him as I possibly can. It's only the beginning of school, I don't wanna have to start making your life hell, so early in the year. Come on girls, we have a nail appointment soon" She starts laughing and her cohorts join in.

They leave and I just stand there, still trying to process what just happened. Well any hope that included me and Zac being close to each other, in anyway, has now been shoved away in the space of 5 minutes.

When I get to Carley's car, her and Blake are waiting.

"Hey where you been. We tried to call you, but your phone's off."

"Sorry. It's been off since this morning." I look at Carley and instantly burst into tears.

"Hey what's wrong?" I just can't answer her and just stand there feeling and most probably looking like and idiot.
"Okay, I think now is the perfect opportunity to go get some milkshakes and chat a bit? Blake you coming??"

"Yeah of course." Blake never misses a chance to go to our favorite diner down the road, but I can hear the concern in his voice.

We get to the diner and Carley orders me a Strawberry Cheesecake milkshake, with a double thick chocolate for herself and Blake gets a Mint one.

"So wanna explain what happen?" Blake speaks up after our milkshakes arrive and we've all enjoyed them a bit

I slowly tell them what happen with The Plastics and both of their faces are in shock.

"That bitch!! Who the hell does she think she is?!?" Carley is fuming and Blake still looks in shock.

"Ugh you know what guys. I think I'm just going to leave Sabrina. Like you said Carley. She really isn't worth the trouble and I think if I try anything, she'll make my life more hell than it already is. Plus karma will catch up to her, so that's an upside."

"I'm glad to hear your feeling better. Um but you looked a little down this morning. Are you sure your okay?"

"Look. It's nothing serious, it's just that. Ever since you guys have been going out, I've been feeling a bit left out. You're always together, even on weekends and I don't know. I guess with the three of us in the group, I feel like the outsider." Wow, feels better getting that off my chest. I look at both Carley and Blake, looking guilty. There's an awkward silence before Blake speaks.

"Wow, sorry Sah, didn't know you felt that way. We're really sorry, it's not that we're trying to leave you out. I guess we just got really caught up in being a new couple and all. I promise it wasn't intentional."

Carley takes my hand from across the table "I'm sorry. I know I haven't been the best, best friend lately and I really am sorry. From now on I promise that even though I'm dating Blake, we'll still do stuff together."

"Thanks guys. You know what. Let's just put this whole thing behind us. Ugh, I feel so pathetic right now."

"And I think I speak for Blake and myself when I say we feel like terrible friends. But I think in the time of promising things, I give you my word that I'm am going to find you an amazing guy. Hotter and smarter than Zac."

We all start laughing and try and move in for a group hug but the table gets in our way, so we settle for a group fist punch.

"You guys are amazing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, really long chapter.

Okay so hey guys!! We are back. Sorry that this chapter took so long. Exams now have just been killer and keeping up with everything has been a massive struggle. *tear*
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, we really enjoyed writing!!

If you guys haven't seen, Snow has released her own book, so PLEASE go and check it out it's really amazing!!

As usual, you guys know we aren't perfect, so if there are any mistakes, terribly sorry.

So thanks guys. PLEASE we ask super duper nicely, please can you RATE AND COMMENT, and if you really do love us, you guys can follow (we will follow you back)... 😜

So that's it for now... See you later❤

Storm and Snow
xoxo