You turn him on by accident

Yabuki Hayato:

You were just cleaning the bedroom. You went on your knees and bended over to reach underneath the bed. Heard something fall so turned and saw Hayato staring at you. He slowly turned and slammed the bathroom door close. He started the shower and you began laughing. He gets turned on fast.

Odagiri Ryu:

You were trying to reach something on the top shelf so he picked you up. But you were wearing a really short short that maked your butt look good. He stared at it while you reached for the jar. Asked if he's gonna let go. He slowly nodded and put you down. He said he has to go do something. He left to the bedroom and snatched tissues with him. You just maked your food.

Takeda Keita:

You were laughing and accidently dropped the remote of the tv. You tried reaching your arm out but were too short so you arched your back making your butt stick out. Took the remote. Saw Keita so asked if he wants to watch tv with you. He said he has to go do something. He left with his bag infront of his pants. You were confused but ignored that weird moment.

Tsuchiya Hikaru:

He was just walking aside you but it was raining. You wore something white so people could see your chest. Did arms crossed infront of you. Hikaru blushed and stared. You yelled his name so he snapped out his dirty thoughts. You tugged his jacket so he gave it.

Hyuga Kosuke:

You were dancing but it was warm outside, so you wore a tank top with shorts. You yelled it's too warm. He looked and stared at your butt as you jumped around. You sat on his lap and asked if he's also warm. He nodded and left to the bathroom. Heard weird sounds come from it and slowly asked yourself if he is masturbating.