First kiss

Yabuki Hayato:

You went to visit him. He was in his room. You entered and said 'hey'. He dropped his phone.

'Your father said you keep saying you wanna kiss me.'

He swallowed and tried making excused but you just chuckled. Took his shoulders and kissed him. Then pulled away and said.

'Go tell him you did.'

He almost fell off the stairs as he ran and yelled he got it. you just took his phone to see if it's racked or not.

Odagiri Ryu:

He was playing truth or dare with his friends. You just sitting there, drawing. Heard Odagiri choose dare. Looked to see what Tsuchiya will dare Odagiri to do. a evil smirk came on Hyuga's face. They whispered before Tsuchiya told Ryu to kiss you. You felt your cheeks heat and looked at Ryu to see what he will do. he got off his chair and took your chin. Lips met and you melted into the kiss. His friends cheering loudly.

Takeda Keita:

He's quiet clumsy. He tripped over nothing. He closed his eyes expecting a impact of the ffloor but landed on something soft. You groaned and told him to get off. He apologized and helped you up. Your arm had a little bruise. You mumbled that it hurts. He kissed your arm and asked if that's better. You shook your head so he kissed your lips. He pulled away to see your red face. You just nodded before leaving.

Tsuchiya Hikaru:

He came back and said he needs to be cheered on. You did the bag of chips to him. He took it and layed on the sofa with his head on your lap. Played with his hair and asked what wrong is. He began talking about stuff and how bad his day was. It became boring so kissed his lips to shut him. You said he's home so he should relax. He blushed a little and said he liked the kiss. You felt a blush form and told him to shut it.

Hyuga Kosuke:

He was jumping around the house. You stared before asking if he's on drugs. Placed your bags down before feeling him hug you. He said he didn't get detenion for one month so his parents are getting him a car. He kissed you and continued jumping. He was too happy to not notice he kissed you for the first time. You hided face in hands before emptying the bags.