Someone walks in on a heated moment

~Don't forget this is for both genders.~

Yabuki Hayato:

You were on the desk in some empty room. Your arms around Hayato's neck while both having a make out moment. He wanted to take off your pants but the door opened. Odagiri yelled not to do it in school. He slammed the door close. Hayato just rolled his eyes and continued. You tried not to be embarresed.

Odagiri Ryu:

He had you pinned against the wall. He was kissing your neck before hearing the classroom door open. Yamaguchi screamed your both too young to do that. Had to go to the principal and write a apology letter.

Takeda Keita:

He had you on the sofa, pinned down. He was kissing your inner thight but then heard Hyuga whistled. Hyuga said Keita is becoming a adult. Keita just asked how the hell Hyuga is in his house. Hyuga just left like nothing happened. You and Keita both blushing, embarresed.

Tsuchiya Hikaru:

He was licking your nipple. Let out a moan as his hand was going down your boxers. Heard something fall so looked, only to see Yabuki. He slowly left. Later you had to beg for him not to say anything to the others. He nodded, but of course he told the classroom and Tsuchiya got teased.

Hyuga Kosuke:

He was thrusting in. He let out groans and you moans. But then heard door slam open. Yabuki stared for a moment. Kosuke layed on you to cover your body. Kosuke yelled for Yabuki to leave. So Yabuki left probally to go search for some bleach. You hided your red face in Kosuke's neck.