Chapter 11: (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, (Y/n) felt something warm wrap around his manhood and looked down. Looking in between Ash's cleavage, was IQ slowly bobbing her head up and down (Y/n)'s entire shaft. She would gag each time her lips met the base of his member.

IQ then receded and licked the tip of his penis. (Y/n) flinched from the sudden feeling and instinctively grabbed onto something. They turned out to be Ash's breasts. She cried out in pleasure from his quick pleasurable action. (Y/n) noticed and continued to fondle with the perky tits. Ash began to breathe quickly from the spike in sexual excitement that (Y/n) was giving. His calloused hands would occasionally brush past her erect nipples, and he would squeeze the alveoli perfectly.

The redhead let out a moan, and (Y/n) squeezed more when IQ sucked faster. Her head moved up and down the top of his member, while IQ furiously stroked his shaft. (Y/n) let out a grunt and kissed Ash hungrily. The two resumed their battle in each other's mouths. With Ash's moans, and IQ's oral stimulus, (Y/n) approached his climax. However, he didn't know what was going to happen and didn't signal his building release. Ash then separated from (Y/n)'s mouth and hopped onto (Y/n). He lifted her up from her butt to where Ash buried her two large breasts into his face. Her nipples were in front of his lips, and Ash whispered into his ear.

Ash:"You would suck and nibble on these." She walked (Y/n) through. He immediately took the hardened flesh into his mouth and sucked it. Ash let out a cry of pleasure, as her nipples were treated well by (Y/n). This made Ash very wet that her natural lubricant dripped down onto the already lubed member. IQ continued her oral work on (Y/n)'s rod, but couldn't achieve a release. She then thought of an idea and released her grasp. (Y/n), still pleasuring Ash, was unsuspecting to what IQ was planning. She moved her large breasts and wrapped them around the lubed cock. IQ began her titfuck, and sent (Y/n) a newfound feeling of pleasure. It made him nibble and suck Ash's breast even harder. Ash screamed with pleasure and begged for more.

Ash:"That's it! Keep sucking right there!" She cried out in content. (Y/n) did as was told, while the German blonde began working on the tip with her mouth. Suddenly, (Y/n)'s restraint failed. Her grunted and released his seed onto IQ's face and breasts. It resulted in (Y/n) giving the hardest pull on the Israeli's breasts and made her scream in pleasure. The member kept pumping the white liquid onto IQ's face that she had to stick her mouth back on and drink. (Y/n) lowered Ash to the ground, and she crouched beside IQ. She began licking off the cum already on the other woman's breasts and face. (Y/n) watched in shock and curiosity from their lewd actions.

After a few seconds, IQ slurped up the last of the semen her lover pumped out. The two ladies tugged on (Y/n)'s arms and led him over to the bed. They threw the man onto the mattress first before both climbing onto him.

Ash:"I get his rod to play with now~." She said in a lustful tone. IQ nodded and moved to (Y/n)'s head. She sat down on his face and bit her finger nervously.

IQ:"C-Could you eat me out, (Y/n)?" She stuttered. (Y/n) was unsure to how, but saw a drop of her juices trickle down her labia. He began licking her entrance, and IQ squeaked from her pleasure. She began letting out cute, quiet moans each lick her gave. Ash impatiently positioned herself over (Y/n)'s member. Instead of carefully lowering herself, she quickly slid down all the way and let out a pain scream. (Y/n) stopped licking IQ, and IQ looked at Ash with a concerned and red face.

(Y/n):"Are you okay, Eliza?" He asked with worry. Ash blinked several tears away, but nodded. She slowly lifted herself up, and a slight red hue covered the liquid running down her womanhood. She just lost her virginity and broke her hymen.

Ash:"I'm fine." She said in a slightly pained tone, but began moving up and down. (Y/n) resumed his care for IQ. Ash moaned loudly, as she rode (Y/n)'s cock. (Y/n)'s member somehow moved inside of Ash's extremely tight vagina, but gave the two lovers unbelievable sensations. This elicited a moan from (Y/n), which he let into IQ's pussy. She shivered from (Y/n)'s moan and gasped.

IQ:"Ash! Keep going!" She pleaded for more of (Y/n)'s moans. Ash sped up her movements and cried out with even more pleasure. IQ began to moan more with (Y/n)'s quicker oral sex. His tongue brushed against a exposed nub, and IQ quickly came. Her semen sprayed all over (Y/n)'s face, but he drank all of it up. Despite her orgasming, he kept licking, which pleasured IQ beyond belief. She twitched and screamed with ecstasy. Ash began to feel the effects of a climax coming soon. Her bouncing and riding were quicker and rougher. Her eyes began to roll back from the euphoria. It snapped when her clit rubbed against (Y/n)'s member, and he hit her G-spot. Ash screamed her lover's name before ejaculating crazily. She squirted all over (Y/n) and didn't stop. Ash fell off his dick, and it flicked around. Her semen still spraying onto (Y/n) much to her embarrassment.

Ash:"It won't stop!" She cried out with a red face. IQ climbed off of (Y/n)'s head, and he moved over to Ash's squirting vagina. (Y/n) then positioned and inserted his member into Ash to seal the geyser. She shrieked from the amazing feeling, and her inner walls squeezed (Y/n)'s penis. He moaned from the sensation and began to thrust. The redhead's moans were muffled when (Y/n) leaned forward and kissed her. IQ laid under (Y/n) and began sucking on his hanging meat sack. It sped up his sexual build up, and he pumped in and out of Ash faster. Her screams continued to be muffled by (Y/n)'s kiss, while IQ fondled (Y/n)'s genitals with her mouth.

Finally, Ash climaxed once more, and caused (Y/n) to climax again. He groaned and filled Ash's womanhood with his seed. The white liquid overfilled the vagina that he had to pull out and shoot some onto her body. Ash was in a high that she didn't care about the hot liquid spraying all over her body. Eventually, (Y/n) stopped ejaculating and moved back. His semen leaked constantly from Ash's reddened pussy from the quick thrusts. IQ immediately reached around (Y/n)'s body and pumped his cock. She had it harden up again in no time.

IQ:"My turn~." She said seductively before moving onto all fours. IQ had herself in the doggy position and guided (Y/n)'s penis into her womanhood. His member began stretching the insides of her vagina. IQ screamed from the sexual satisfaction and moaned for (Y/n) to move faster. He gladly followed her words because he desired the same. The blonde's moans loudly rang in the air along with the male's grunts and flash slapping against one another. IQ breathed short and raspy breaths, as (Y/n) hit deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Suddenly, IQ orgasmed and released her semen again. Her pale body fell onto the bed, and shivered from her latest orgasm yet. However, (Y/n) wasn't finished. He still kept thrusting into her pink entrance. His hands grabbed onto IQ's large breasts, but something happened. She yelped in pain, and (Y/n) went to let go. IQ stopped him before he did.

IQ:"It's okay. It just surprised me." She assured (Y/n). He nodded and continued to grope her, while the two fucked their brains out. Ash had recovered from her euphoria and decided to join in. She went over and made out with (Y/n). Her hands caressed his body and her own breasts, while he fucked IQ. The German's tingling sensation began to come back. She came again, but this time, made (Y/n) do it himself. He poured all of his semen into her womb, as his tip hit IQ's cervix. IQ screamed and twitched madly, but (Y/n) kept his member inserted. He never pulled out until the last drop exited the man's tip.

(Y/n):"Are we done?" He asked breathlessly and pulled out of IQ's vagina. A cum bubble popped from IQ's pussy before she collapsed onto the bed. Ash lied down beside IQ's body and spread her cheeks.

Ash:"I can do one more round." She said unsure with herself. (Y/n) nodded and drove his rod into her womanhood again. She moaned, as he pumped deep into her vagina. He would occasionally switch over to IQ's pussy and interchange. The two ladies each begged for (Y/n) to go faster and thrust harder. He gladly did so and made love with them. Occasionally, they would turn around, so (Y/n) could lean forward and share a loving kiss. It would muffle their moans, but the entire house could still hear them.

Finally, (Y/n) released for the last time for the night. He dumped half into Ash before putting the rest into IQ. They all shook from the intense pleasure and collapsed on the bed exhausted. The two ladies both snuggled up beside (Y/n) all sweaty and naked.

Ash:"That...was amazing..." She commented breathlessly. IQ lovingly made out with (Y/n) as her answer, and then he kissed Ash as well. The two ladies pushed out some of the excess cum before hugging onto their shared lover. The three fell asleep in their arms, while the other people in the house all cringed in disgust.

A/n: My first lemon. Hope you all enjoyed. This is hella awkward.