Chapter 4

Hermoine started to fill her plate up with some food.After doing a ten page essay can actually make her famished.Draco started doing the same thing on his side of the hall,but of course after practicing hard for a Quidditch match of course will make you hungry. "Drakie-poo..." He heard,Pansy call out for him. But he ignored her and started to eat.
——————————————————————————————
Dinner was over.Hermione and Draco decided to walk together to the Headmistress office."So,what do you think McGonagall wants us for?" Draco questioned Hermione.
"Honestly I don't know..."Hermione replied to Draco's comment.

They finally reached McGonagall's office."Lemon drop." Hermione said the password.The gargoyle started to spin,stairs following behind it.
——————————————————————————————
Draco knocked on the wooden door of the Headmistress office.He heard McGonagall say 'enter' and pushed the door open.Being the gentleman he was,he let Hermione go through the door first.

He walked inside and saw a yellow ball gown and a blue coat covering a white shirt the pants were color black and a gold belt."Mr.Malfoy,Ms.Granger please sit down." McGonagall said to Draco and Hermione.Both sat down on the chairs,Draco sat on the left Hermione on the right. "I know you are wondering why you are called you up here and why there is a ball gown and a tuxedo here," McGonagall stood up and walked to the gown and tux. "I want to tell you that the minister of magic wants the head boy and girl to go as each other's date." Hermione and Draco looked at each other with small smiles on their faces. " I hope that you can be civil during the ball." "No worries professor.Me and Hermione are now on civil terms." McGonagall smiled at Draco. "You don't have to go shopping because Madame Malkins was eager that she could make a ball gown for you,Ms.Granger. Your tuxedo Mr.Malfoy,was made by your mother," McGonagall sat back down on her chair. "Now of you go back to your dorms." She shooed the two students out of her office.
——————————————————————————————
Draco let Hermione go through the portrait before going in himself. When he got through the portrait and in through the common room,Hermione was facing him her head down. "Hermione whats wrong?" Draco asked. "Nothing.I was just wandering what people would think of me being your date." Hermione said her head still down. Draco took a step forward,he cupped her cheek and brought her face near to his.Their eyes locked. "Hermione," Draco said with a smile. "I don't care what people would think if you become my date.The ball is for our lost love ones.Not for people insulting you for being my date." And with that he closed the gap between them. Hermione was shock at first but responded to his lips kissing him back.Their lips fitted together like a puzzle piece.Both felt a shock of electricity went through their veins.Soon hands were wandering, Draco slid both of his hands to Hermione's waist and soon, Hermione's hands were tangled in his hair. They both broke apart to breathe.Draco rested his forehead on hers,both panting and cheeks flush red.Draco kissed her forehead and said: "Get a goodnight rest.Something tells me tomorrow will be a big day." Hermione giggled and pecked him on the lips.They went their separate ways,Hermione upstairs to her room and well,Draco went strait to his room. They had big smiles on their faces when they were sucked into the land of dreams,dreaming what the future could hold.

A/N:
BAMMMMM!!!!! I'm back muggles!!!Sorry for not updating as soon as I can I was lazy-I meant I had no time to do it!

I want to thank everyone for getting me 100 reads!! I actually thought that I will only get about 50 or so.

I will try to update tomorrow or so...

Btw here are what the dress 'Mione gonna use to the ball...

What Draco is going to use...

I got these pics of from google

I got these pics of from google...I searched "Beauty and the Beast costume" and it popped up...

I want you guys to comment me some questions about Harry Potter and The Legend Of Zelda! I'll answer them(only 2) in the next chapter !

Bye MUGGLES!!
-Jupiter