Chapter 2

When Draco,reached the compartment Hermione was already there reading Hogwarts:A History.When he entered Hermione's head shot up to look who entered.He smirked when he sat down in-front of  her.Hermione looked at him curiously. "What are you smirking at?" Hermione asked him setting the book down at her lap and leaning in slightly.
"Nothing.When I was heading back I ran into Parkinson." He replied still smirking. "And...what happened?" She asked tilting her head slightly to the right. "She started crying.She said that she wanted to take me back and felt guilty that she cheated on me with some random bloke during sixth year. She then started to try to kiss me but of course I told her to stop.But that didn't stop her she got to her feet and started to beg.I then stunned her and walked off." Draco told her.His face was still smirking but no doubt a laughter was trying to break out.

Hermione frowned and looked at him directly in the eye.After a few seconds of staring she started to laugh.Draco looked at her and started to laugh as well. "So I heard about you and Weasley.How's he doing?" Hermione stopped laughing her face fell and she looked down at her feet. "Umm...we kinda broke up two months ago.I haven't seen him or any of the Weasleys except for George and Ginny." Hermione told him.Draco looked at her sadly. "What happened?" He asked Hermione softly. "I kinda caught him shagging with Lavender Brown."

Both stayed silent after Hermoine said that. Draco felt guilty for asking her that.Even tho he and Pansy dated he never actually loved her so when he caught her shagging he didn't feel sad or angry,he was actually felt happy.But he knew Hermione loved Weasley ever since an article on the daily prophet was about Hermione and Weasley,Draco knew she loved him(Ron not Draco).

After an hour of silence a whistle  alerting the two that they finally reached Hogsmead.When Hermione stepped out of the train,she enveloped in the arms of,Ginerva Weasley. "Hermione!" Ginny shrieked as she let go of Hermione. "Hi...Ginny." Hermione awkwardly said. "C'mon lets go to the carriages." Ginny said pulling Hermione along with her.
As the two of them boarded the carriage,Hermione saw Draco on another carriage with Blaise Zabini,Theodore Nott,Gregory Goyle,Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson.She saw Pansy trying to kiss Zabini to make Draco jealous which was kinda funny that it didn't work.Hermione giggled slightly.-Poor Parkinson.-Hermione thought as Ginny opened her mouth and said. "So how was your holiday?"Ginny asked raising her eyebrow. "Huh...nothing happened just spend my time reading,eating and sleeping." Hermione replied.Hermione obliviated(or how every its spelled)her parents memory before the war started.When the war was over,Hermione was planning to unobliviate her parents.But she came home to an empty house.She asked her neighbors where were they.Her neighbors replied saying that they moved to Australia and that she should've known.

Hermione looked down sadly as they sat quietly,waiting to finally reach the ancient castle.Once they arrived,Hermione hopped off the carriage and went in side the school.She walked into the great hall quietly and made her way to Gryffindor table.The sorting was of course boring.Once the sorting was finished the new Headmistress,Minerva McGonagall rose from her seat and said: "Welcome back everyone! To another year at Hogwarts! I know that last year the Second Wizarding War ended.I know that you are still recovering from the events of the year before and that we lost some of our love ones.Let us have a moment of peace for our lost love ones." There was a long pause and some little sobs were heard. "And I would like to introduce the Head Boy and Girl this is Draco Malfoy from Slytherin and Hermione Granger from Gryffindor!" The Slytherin And Gryffindor started to cheer for their Slytherin Prince and Gryffindor Princess. "Ok!Enough chit chat!Let The Feast Begin!" Food than appeared in front of the student and the sound of forks and knives were heard.Hermione didn't felt like eating so she pushed the plate away from her.Ginny must've noticed this cause she said : "Hermione you should eat or you'll get a stomach ache." Hermione ignored Ginny and pushed the plate further away from her.

After dinner,Hermione showed the first years to Gryffindor common room.When she reached the Heads tower she forgot to ask the headmistress what was the password. "MALFOY!!" Hermione yelled. "WHAT?" He yelled back. "CAN YOU TELL ME THE PASSWORD?" Hermione asked. "DRAMIONE IS THE PASSWORD." Malfoy replied. "Thanks!" Hermione thanked Draco. "Password?" The painting asked. "Dramione" Hermione replied softly.The painting opened showing the Head common room.The common room was larger than the Gryffindor common room. "Wow!" Hermione exclaimed. "I know its bigger than the dungeons!" Hermione jumped forgotten that Malfoy was inside. "So you take the room upstairs and I take the room down stairs." Malfoy said.Hermione nodded and went up stairs. When she opened the door she was greeted by the warmth of the Gryffindor colors.The bed was a king sized and the color of the bed was red and yellow.
('∀`*)('∀`*)('∀`*)
Draco  opened the door to his room and saw Slytherin colors on every wall and his bed was king sized like Hermione's but it was colored green and silver. He went over to his trunk and took his pajamas and went to the bathroom.
('∀`*)('∀`*)('∀`*)('∀`*)
When they got sucked into the world of dreams and nightmares they had one thing on their minds.They smiled.
-Probably this year would not go bad after all.-

A/N:
Hiii! So did you like the chapter? I made it longer cause I had nothing to do.Im probably going to post tomorrow or next week.I can't post on Friday cause I have two things to do.
1.I have a badminton tournament in the morning.Im playing for my house color which is ORANGE FIRE FOX.
And...
2.I have to study for my upcoming maths examination on Saturday.Annnddd yes I go to schools on Saturdays.Horrible right?!
I have to go now.Im starting the next part now! So byeeeeee!!!!
✌︎('ω')✌︎peace!
-Jupiter