Chapter 4

Xiumin's POV

It's been a couple of days since Jae came into our lives, only a few days since he was at the front page of every newspaper, every blog site, being the hot news- a new member into EXO-However within this short time he managed to do a lot......to us.

"Do you really think it is okay? I mean, will it work!" I ask 

"Of course it will. I, the great pranking king of all time is here, helping thee prank thy enemies. What does thy recon that shall go wrong?"Jae said,with a little bit of boasting. 

"I, if bseeched, shall reckon that thee might want to check into the workings of thy plans" I replied (I was amused, as usual, to how well he manages to pull it off. I really had given up hope on anyone in this whole world being able to speak so fluently in ancient Chinese) {More like in ancient.....English}

"Stop it now. Why are you guys being so old schooled?" Suho nagged at us. 

"What shall thy problem be?" Jae said and got me to play along "We beseeche thy to state thine problems" I said a little teasingly. 

With that all three of us started laughing. "Ah-hah-Anyways...." Jae tried to speak while laughing and continued "....We.....won't...Suho don't worry, We'll take it nice and slow on Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Nice and slow." 

After a little bit of thinking, Suho allowed us, reluctantly "Umm....okay. But really only 'nice and slow'. Don't go to do anything more....appealing.... Got it!"

 Hearing that Jae gave Suho a really evil smirk and I knew what was coming "Okay 'Nice and slow' but only in the prank sense of way" "HUH" Suho threw a pillow at us while we made a 'run for it' right out of the room.

DO's POV

As I was about to begin making lunch by myself, but hearing rapid footsteps coming towards the kitchen, I stepped out to see what it was, only to find Jae and Xiumin clutching their knees and breathing hard (along with laughing, so you can imagine how they sounded......they sounded like goats trying to roar!!).

I hope I'm not disturbing anything important. "Hey Jae would you mind...It's almost lunch".  "Yeah, sure." Jae said and then turned towards Xiumin and continued "Xiumin ge, Could start the plan in about twenty minutes, later. Thanks". After saying this he plugged along with me. 

As Jae and I began on the lunch preparation, Suddenly realized to how it never felt like he was not a part of our family and that he just joined in and moved in to be with 8 other people whom he never would have known (well.... sought of). 

"My name is Jae...." His introduction.......Every time I think of his name, it fells like I have heard it before some where, but I don't remember where. As I'm lost in my thoughts, I was startled when I saw a really big pink-ish peach color frying pan, with two brown eggs on it, was right in front of my face. Only a few minutes later I noticed it was Jae (Sorry, brother).

"DO, Do you usually wander off into thoughts when you are in the kitchen" the devil asked (devil- since I was just thinking of him) still staring into my face. I wave my hand to make a little distance between us. 

"No" I replied (I didn't know what else to say). "Your replies are really short." Jae mumbled, but yeah I heard that, "You really had trailed off" Jae said "Why do you say so?" "Because...You are....the eggs are all totally burned" He pointed at the frying pan that I had put on the stove with eggs that had turned black-brown cause of over frying. I hurriedly turned the stove off and again....began to wander off......

'He was going tell something else, I am something...' "DO, if you don't fell alright you can go and rest I can take care of this myself" Jae said with a little worried expression. Hmm. He is so easy to read.