Chapter 2

{I do try to write a lot of stories but....... they never go beyond the author's note or description. So after finishing the first chapter for the first time I got excited. I'm sorry my excitement lasted for longer than I thought. Sorry again. Now hope you can enjoy....}

Kai's POV

Looks like everyone woke up in their usual mode. Was last night just something I imagined or everyone just got over it and I'm the only one who hasn't gotten over it yet. I must have eaten something odd, I must have had a bad dream last night {a bad dream......}.

As if to reply to my thoughts Xiumin came up to me and said, "Hey, I had a very bad dream last night. It was about a new member coming in and Chen exploding........And......And......." By that time I realized I wasn't dreaming and judging from the way Xiumin-Ge's voice trailed off, my expression must have been pretty bad, surely he got it...that last night was a nightmare which came true.

DO's POV

"He doesn't have to take their place. He can just make a new place." 

My own words kept me from sleeping. I wonder why I decided to take his side. A random person who's neither name nor face is known to me, I took his side over some of my closest friends with whom I spent more than 2 years. "How could I?"

 "How could you what?" Chanyeol's voice came as he peeked into the kitchen. ".......Kyungsoo.......Kyungsoo...." I was so lost in thought that I did not notice Chanyeol calling my name until he came over and tapped me. 

"Hey, DO Kyungsoo. Do you hate me that much that even if I call your name a thousand times you would not listen, huh?"

 "I don't hate you at all" I said. "Then why didn't you answer me, How could you what?" "How could I take a stranger's side?" There was an uncomfortable silence between the two of us for a long time until Chanyeol broke the silence. 

"You didn't take his side, DO, you just helped calm an angry Chen, that's all." "Yeah that's what I kept telling myself. "But Chanyeol, it isn't that I... I don't really know why but I actually did take his side. I sort of felt drawn to him, like a bell ringing in my head or something, telling me to do so" 

At this Chanyeol tried to stifle his laughter but I know him well enough and he was bad at acting (actually it was more of the second one that gave him away) "You know, in manga's this is where the love begins....omo, omo....." He made fun of me but his facial expression made me laugh. 

After I managed to calm myself down I noticed Chanyeol's body language said that a big weight had just been lifted off of his shoulders, and I knew that my expression must have looked really pitiful that Chanyeol took it over himself to make me smile. (He usually does that, whenever something bad happens he tries to lighten the mood.) I guess he is going to be really busy today. I quickly made him something light before breakfast and gave it to him.

Chanyeol's POV

'WOW how come I got a pre-breakfast?' he thought to himself. DO must have understood that I was trying to lighten the mood (even though my head is faaaaar away from being light). Now back to my mission. Project: 'lighten everyone up a little bit' has knocked down another target. This makes it 3 of twe-... Huh...three out of eight.

{I did not detail to how Chanyeol lightens the rest of the team's mood, because of:

1) I was all out of ideas.

2) It would become very long

3) I was lazy to write them all down.

It was mostly the third one. Sorry for the interruption, continue on the story now}