Chapter 3

Jae's POV

"Now, you all know why you are here today. That's right we are going to introduce to you your new member......" The manager then looks over to me. I give him a slight bow and did the same thing for those nine people seated in front of me. "Why don't we begin with the introduction of the present EXO members...A nice little introduction" The manager says the last looking at Chen with a very sharp look in his eyes.

"Hello, I'm Kim Minesoek or Xiumin. I'm......umm......What else?" He asks looking at the manager, who was at that time sitting at one corner of the room with his phone. "Tell about yourself in a few words." was the manager's reply (he did not even look up from his phone). "Umm...Okay...I'm the eldest and I hate untidiness" Xiumin said after a little bit of hesitation (probably planning on what to say). "Hello, I'm Kim Junmeyon or Suho. I'm EXO's mama because I tend to take care of them but I can be really harsh." Suho smiles in the end. I let out a little giggle at his introduction. {This character had been living in the forest since he doesn't even know that}... And so on the introduction cared on smoothly, with none mentioning about the fact of being disturbed or something (almost no one). Everyone was really nice except Chen who was being honest when he added "I'm Chen. I don't like you being hear but unlike the other members, I am not going to hide it" (Of-course the manager and Suho were both giving him a you-are-so-dead-look). Not to forget Sehun (I later learned from the manager that his name was Sehun) {Yeah this guy really lived in the forest}.

Baekhyun's POV

I had a feeling after Chen's 'introduction', I had a very bad feeling that Sehun would follow his steps. All doubts cleared just the second he started talking. "Why are we even doing this, he would know our names from looking up the net? Any ways I do not want you here at all. I am not going to take it easy on you and neither am I going to..........." Before he could complete his sentence I covered his mouth preventing him from saying anything harsher and in general, anything else (& Yeah, I was standing next to him). "I think you already got your point across." I said and continued the introduction thing like it never happened. Now it was the 1.78 m tall, jet black haired, half Korean and half Chinese boy's turn to introduce himself. . Now will be the introduction of the new member who would 'create a new place' and be with us under our sacred name; EXO. "Hello. I'm Jae Haneul. I'm half Korean and half Chinese. I have lived for 24 years. As a note I'm a real gamer and a very mean pranker and I'm the only one in this world who can pride himself with never having to lie."

Such was the introduction of the person with whom we would have to share our secrets and our memories.

*******************************************************************************************

Jae's POV

As soon as I ended my introduction, the manager began to clap and the rest of the team just followed (of course, Chen and Sehun did not). I was surprised at the reaction. I knew it was like the doors of hell being opened to them, but still among the disparity and sorrow they had they never forgot to smile at me and make me feel welcomed.

I never knew that my request would even be accepted much less I would be welcomed so well..... I wanted to selfishly complete my own wish I forgot to see their side. Now, no way am I leaving without repaying them.

'Thank You EXO. I promise bring all of you to your original strength, so that next time when you smile.......... It wouldn't be fake.'

{Sorry folks this one is such a cliff hanger end with such a short chapter. But keep up the excitement and read on......}