Chapter 11

(Roy's POV)

The movement only stopped for a moment, allowing me to speak more clearly.

"I don't want to hurt you..." He paused again, narrowing his eyes at me. "Do you want to hurt me?"

He just looked up at me, jaw moving as if he'd answer, but he didn't want to. Saying yes wouldn't get him anywhere, but he knew I wouldn't believe him if he said no. So he kept quite.

And I continued. "The guy that hired me got past the VPN I set up and tracked my location. Normally I can just deliver the kidnapped person right to the client, avoiding them knowing my identity and address and name, but..."

Johnny was far from cooled down, but his tense muscles slacked a little.

"So what, some jackass that needs you to do all the work knows where you are. Big deal!"

"... He knew how to hire me, he can just as easily get a hitman. I just gotta got him what he wants and he'll let me be."

"You could always just give me HIS name and let ME GO!"

"I don't know his name, that's how the negotiations normally work! Everything's anonymous!"

"... That's stupid." his eyes stayed narrow, looking around the room again, but he wasn't struggling anymore. "I think I have the same tile in my kitchen," he stated, offhandedly.

"I'm gonna need you to get back in the basement." His attention snapped back to my face in an instant.

"Fucking try me." Great. This would be so much easier if he was on his stomach! I even tried turning him, but I was only rewarded with another mouthful of profanity while he set his feet on the ground below us, not rolling over. So instead, I had to pull his hands down to his sides and attempt to put them behind his back. On the upside, his hands were now behind his back, on the down side, we were now chest to chest with my arms wrapped around him to keep him in place. He let out a growl, jerking his arms in different directions, but unable to get out with how I was holding them. He obviously didn't like any form of invision to his personal space, getting uncomfortable at even the thought of it, it seemed.

And I made it much worse.

I needing to slide up to his pelvis so I could stand up, dragging his body up with me. How I was going to get him down the stairs this way, I had no idea, but his was a start at least.

At this point I had him pressed back up against the door, back to it and stomach to mine. We weren't able to move much, or at least he wasn't, but in my mind that was a good thing.

His eyes kept flicking down to my neck, and the chain around it. I knew he was thinking about it, who wouldn't? In moments, he could get and and run for it... I wonder if he would feel guilty.

Leaving me to die.

Probably not, therefore I wouldn't take the chance. I couldn't. Talking about it seemed to be helping though. I wonder if talking helped get his mind cleared out, like having to think about something so hard you have to form words, therefore you're actually HAVE thinking about it. It helped me at least.

"Talk to me," I requested. He just seemed to scoff at me.

"You expect a conversation. A chat like over tea and scones you self righteous prick? Some little speech before you attempt to drag me back to the-" I pulled us away from the door, a miracle seemed to happen because I was able to spin him around through his monolog. He let out a grunt when his ribs hit the metal casing of the door... again.

"I like it when you talk." It keeps him distracted.

"Why? Like the sound of my voice?" His tone was annoyingly sarcastic, squirming against the door and continuing to stare at the doorknob.

I put my ear back up to his ear as I had before, my voice just as soft and smooth, but now with a hint of flirtation. I had to keep him confused after all. "Of course I do..." I pressed him harder against the door, cheekily grinding against him before I pulled us back. Pulling him away from the wall and towards the stairs as fast as I could get him to move, before he had a time to think. He didn't blush, or go red in the normal means, but I could just feel the heat crawling up his back and radiating off his neck.

Oh, he was uncomfortable, but he sadly wised up before I could get him down the steps, hooking his foot around the wall next to the stairs, effectively stopping our movement.

"Come on," I just about wined into his hair, giving him a slight nudge. He just stared down into the depths of my home, dreading the darkness aside from the hanging light in that small soundproof room.

"And what could you possibly do if I refuse?" His voice was frazing it like a statement, a temptation. He wanted to know if I could ever hurt him.

So I let out a small threat, breathing into his hair again. I really should let him shower... and probably pee. "I swear, I will throw you down these stairs, and I'll cross my fingers that something breaks..."

He chuckled to himself, "If you wanted something to break, you had the chance too many times to count already." I could just hear the smile behind his voice. That tempting, teasing tone that dared me to just destroy him.

I used my foot to unhooked his from the corner of the wall, forcing him to stumble forwards on the first few steps, and almost willingly heading down the rest of them. I wonder if he had taken my threat seriously.

Though after the last step, he tripped over his own feet when I changed our direction, heading towards the basement bathroom instead of the cell.

I pushed him in the room, letting go of his arms. He looked at me in aw, wondering what the hell I was thinking. I spoke only one sentence before closing the door, locking it from the outside.

"Take a shower."