CHAPTER 2

I run to look for Ellie in the canteen and spot her sitting at one of the benches. I run and sit in the spot opposite to her.
"Guess who i just made friends with?" I said, can't help my big smile.
"Who? Judging by your smile it must be Zac Efron" Ellie laughs.
"Jax"
"Whaaattt? Are you serious?I mean when? How?" Ellie is genuinely concerned.
I laughed: "Relax, it was just a small conversation. I was heading towards the toilet and he came up to me and said hi"
"Jesus, can't leave you one minute without boys hitting on you" Ellie smirks.
I roll my eyes and blush.
"So what about you huh? Got any guys going on when i'm gone?" I wink at her.
She blushes but says in an annoying tone: "Adrien is sitting right across us, ALONE, and damn does is look sexy focusing on his phone. Girls been checking him out every minute or two. Ugh such sluts."
I laughed: "Wow are you talking about you?"
Ellie hits me playfully: "Oh shut up"
The bell rings and students start to go to their classes.
"Oh shoot, I hate Maths", I groaned.
"Yay I love Maths! What class you in?" She looks at me.
"Are you serious Ellie? Math 5B1"
"Dang it, i'm in 5B4. As least we're in the same block. Lets go, I wanna see who's the teacher" says as Ellie drags me to 5th Block.
Maths goes through as a blur. Ugh. Why do we need to learn about quadratic equations or linear graphs anyways? Like it's gonna help me be a pyschologist. Yeah, I've always liked to be a pyshcologist, specially criminal related. It's just fascinating somehow. I walk out of the class not knowing somebody has catched up with me.
"Hey Andie", a familiar deep voice calls out my name. Argh, why does this give me shivers.
I turn around and see Jax standing there, half smile plastered on his face with the cute dimple on his cheek. I stare at his beauty long enough for him to say: "Done checking me out?" Jax smirks.
I blush like crazy. "Um.. no.. i wasn't che..."
"It's okay" Jax cuts, smiles at me.
"So what do you have now?" He continues.
"PE, okay, not so bad. You?"
"Yeah i have PE too. What do you mean by "not so bad" god I love PE." Jax says in excitement.
"I can tell..." i say as i look at him up and down.
Jax blushes. Gosh isn't he so damn sexy?
"Um..uh.. wow thanks" He continues to blush even harder.
Then a girl walks by, tall, blonde and a perfectly fit body winks at him: "Hey Jax"
"Hi" Jax smiles back.
"Wow it seems like you're getting girls already huh?" I joke.
He blushes again.
"Nah, we're just being friendly"
"Friendly huh? Okay then tell me her name." I tease.
"Do you want to go to PE? We're kinda late" He changes the subject, still blushing.
I laughed: "Okay then, lets go."

I can say i cannot remember what happened in PE. The only thing i was focusing on was Jax. He turns out to be the best basketball player in all the boys. The coach was instantly impressed in the tryout and Jax got selected to be the captain. Watching them, i mean Jax, playing was the cherry on top. Girls practice finished 30 minutes earlier. I took at a bath and got changed in to normal clothes. When I walked out of the changing room half the girls there were drooling over Jax.
"Damn look at that goddess", a girl exclaimed.
"Look at those abs, ugh i just wish the shirt flips up again", another said still focusing on Jax.
"Please, I talked to him lately, he's really nice besides all the looks yall drool over" A girl spoke up.
My focus immediately shifted to her. It was that blonde girl that talked to him before PE. Is she even serious? All they exchanged was "hi" or "hello" and a wink which i was pretty sure SHE is the one who gave Jax.
"WHAT??" A girl yelled.
"Was he hotter when talkin" a girl asked.
"Yep, most definitely hotter."
I rolled my eyes and walked to an empty space on a bench, relax myself for a bit. 5 minutes later the coach blew the whistle signalling the practice was over.
The boys went to grab their bags and headed to the boys changing room, except Jax. He walked to me. Damn he is so hot. Sweat covered his body and face, his hair was pointing in different directions and was super messed up. "Hi" He said.
Wow now that feels nice.
"Hi" I smiled.
"So, wait for me?" Jax smiled
OMG. I WAS SCREAMING.
"Yeah, sure" I said, trying to restrain my stupid grin. Jax catched up with the boys and went to the changing room.
I could hear whispering.
"Who's that girl?" A girl asked.
"I don't know, but he seems like he knows her" A girl whispered back
"Whatever, it's not like HE'S INTERESTED IN HER OR SOMETHING." A familiar voice intentionally spoke up loud for almost the whole stadium to hear. Everyone turned to look at her, but i just ignored. She notice me igoring her statement and smirked: "Yeah i thought so" and flipped her hair.
Right that moment Jax walked out to me: "what's your next class?"
I was laughing inside at the blonde girl. "Science" I smiled at him.
"Class?"
"3B1"
"We're not in the same class but we're walking in the same directions anyways, come on, let's go." Jax said.
I can feel the dagger stares behind my back. I smiled.

"ANDIE" Ellie yells when she sees me. "Hey El" I smile at her. Then she stops and looks at Jax.
"Oh yeah, Jax, El, El Jax"
"Hi nice to meet you" Jax says with a warm smile.
"Oh..um.. nice to meet you too." Ellie stammers and laughs.
"Okay so i'll just go to my class. see you girls later" Jax says and smiles.
"Bye Jax" El and I smile back.

Everyone is already seated down. Ellie and I are late. How long did we walk from the stadium to 3rd Block anyways?
"Ms Smith and Ms Grand you are late." Mr Adams frowns.
Wow he's pretty hot.
Before i can say anything i have already figured out someone else finds him hot.
"Oh..uh.. hi sir" Ellie stammers.
The whole class laughs and Ellie turns bright red, looks down at the ground.
Even Mr Adams lets out a chuckle.
Damn cuttie.
"Hi Ms Grand. Take a seat" He says smiling.
We look around and found three empty seats. Two of them are closed together and the other one is on the other side of the class. The problem is one of the close seats are already taken, bag's on the chair, stuffs scattered on the desk. I walk towards the one next to the taken seat and Ellie walks to the one across the class. As we settled down a shadow walks to my spot. As I look up, I gaze at the beauty.
Adrien.