(24)

This is my favourite photo of Rochan just saying ^^

When Youngkyun and Chanhee arrived Taeyang was waiting outside the bungalow they would be staying at. He ran to the car and hugged Youngkyun as he got out and then turned to Chanhee.

"So your Kang Chanhee? I've heard a lot about you" he said looking the boy straight in the eye. Chanhee was trying to keep his cool but inside he was fanboy-ing so much. This was his idol. He never thought he would meet him let alone work with him.

After the introduction they went inside and discussed about the new album. They decided to do a live stream the next day to introduce Youngkyun and Chanhee as new artists working with Taeyang and a few days later release the album once it was complete.

Then they started on making the actual album and by the end of the day Chanhee was exhausted and struggled to even get into his own bed.

He had a big room all to himself since Youngkyun was sleeping with Taeyang. Chanhee felt lonely all by himself although. The other two where probably spooning or something while he didn't even have anyone.

But he didn't care that much...

That no one else cared...

It would just be better to go to bed.

OKAY SO I THINK IM HAVING A BIAS CHANGE

Before it was Taeyang with Hwiyoung and Jaeyoon as my bias wreckers but now Jaeyoon has taken over and I don't normally change biases so this is so weird for me :,)

Ayyyyyy

(Also to celebrate my new bias I'm giving y'all a double update)

Written date: 13th April 2018
Published date: 15th April 2018