(1)

"Yo Youngkyun look at this!" A brown haired boy called to a blonde haired boy who was typing on his laptop.

"What is it Chanhee?" He answered dryly, still not taking his eyes off the screen.

"It's that SFBot thing that just came out, who would even use this?" Chanhee laughed, scrolling down the game form on his laptop.

"I dunno maybe you should find out" Youngkyun shrugged, forgetting that he was talking to the world's best hacker.

Chanhee turned to him with interest "Are you suggesting I hack into the files?"

"Sure, I'll be over in a min" Youngkyun put his thumb up over his laptop briefly before going back to typing.

Within seconds Chanhee had got the game code on screen and now was looking through the players.

"I'm on!" He called to Youngkyun

Youngkyun quickly finished what he was typing at walked over to Chanhee "That fast?"

"I'm not the best hacker for nothing" he scoffed, still scrolling down the list of players. He really didn't realise how popular this think was.

Then someone caught his eye, maybe it was the hot icon or the narcissistic username but whatever it was he felt intrigued
"There's someone online called Rowoonisthebest" he mumbled to Youngkyun.

"Sounds like a jerk but it would be fun to text him" he replied from over Chanhee's shoulder, slightly curious of what was to happen.

Chanhee nodded and clicked the username on screen.
"This is going to be fun"

28th January 2018