Elijah Mikaelson

Note: This one-shot is based around the song "Pure Imagination" from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. 

Word Count: 1691

Warnings: smut, threesome, rough sex, death, murder

Come with me and you'll be

In a world of pure imagination

Y/N's back was pressed against the cool leather surface of the couch as she skimmed through her school textbook. This was the only cool area in the plantation house, even in the dark of night; Y/N was lucky that no one was already in the room. It hadn't mattered that the Mikaelson mansion was fully air-conditioned. When it was this hot in Louisiana there was no escaping the oppressive conditions. Even vampires suffered from its effects, leaving most lethargic and rude. She loved the culture of New Orleans but hated the climate. As she sat daydreaming, her textbook flew from her hand and slapped down onto the sofa hollowly. Elijah was before her, bending to meet her eyes. They gleamed evilly in the dim light of the room.

"Switch off your humanity. Join me," he whispered, his voice like fine silk. Her brain felt as though someone was lightly massaging it, and Elijah's pupils widened and narrowed as he spoke. While she was conscious of what was happening when he was compelling her, she didn't argue with the adamant thoughts he forced to run through her mind. The humanity switch always shocked her, no matter how many times she had done it over the years. One moment her emotions were present, and the next they had dissipated.

"Where are we going?" She asked. Elijah looked particularly sexy in this form, and all Y/N wanted to do was throw herself at him. So lust didn't disappear with the rest of the emotions, she thought. He took her hand, pulling her to a standing position.

"Change into something sexier," he ordered. He didn't need to compel her this time. Y/N was up for anything. Her vampire speed brought her to Rebekah's room before a human would be able to blink. Y/N pawed through the massive closet until she found a slinky olive-colored dress that hugged her curves delightfully. Her hair hung loosely around her face. Rebekah's feet were the same size as hers, so she snatched a pair of golden wedges and sped down the stairs to Elijah. He was out of his normal suit and in something more casual; a black v-neck, jeans, and sneakers. Y/N licked her lips, smacking his ass as she walked past him to the door. Elijah growled playfully and followed her out into the humid nighttime air.

We'll begin with a spin

Traveling in the world of my creation

The pair kept a quick and steady pace when navigating the streets of New Orleans. They had agreed to go to one of the more busy bars for the night. A place where they could blend in and enjoy themselves. Y/N could feel the blood lust radiating from Elijah. Without humanity there were no inhibitions. Her skin felt like little pins were pricking her she was so excited. A small voice she was trying desperately to tamp down at the back of her mind warned her that this was a bad idea. One last push from her humanity-less brain booted the voice and all she was concerned with was the here and now.

Luckily the bar was outdoors, which made for a little more comfortability within the crowds. Elijah slipped away from Y/N and ordered two drinks. When he returned, he put an arm around her waist and pulled her close, swaying to the music.

"So, what are we looking for tonight, beautiful?" He whispered to her. Goosebumps ran down her back.

"I say we make this an angel's threesome," she replied, nibbling on the lobe of his ear.

"Angel's it is."

With that they swept into the thick of the crowd, their bodies writhing against each other. They slowly made eye contact with members of the mob, winking and licking their lips in an attempt to entice them. Y/N was surprised when a short man approached her from behind and grabbed her hips. Elijah let out a hiss, his eyes becoming dark, and the man backed away with a horrified expression. It took a lot of dancing and sexy eyes, but a woman about the age that Y/N was when she was turned approached. Her lips were full and her hair laid against her back in a wheat-colored braid. Her clothes were fun and sexy, and she had eyes for the both of them. Drinks poured ceaselessly, and before Y/N knew it the trio was heading to a hotel room on the quarter.