Damon Salvatore

Pairing: Damon x reader

Warnings: Swearing, Smut (sexual content, fingering, sex)

You​ ​sigh​ ​and​ ​roll​ ​your​ ​eyes​ ​at​ ​your​ ​friend,​ ​Elena,​ ​as​ ​she​ ​folds​ ​her​ ​arms​ ​and​ ​walks​ ​to​ ​stand​ ​in front​ ​of​ ​you,​ ​giving​ ​you​ ​a​ ​hard​ ​stare.

'He's​ ​bad​ ​news​ ​Y/N'​ ​she​ ​tells​ ​you​ ​'stay​ ​away​ ​from​ ​him.'

'I'm​ ​trying'​ ​you​ ​shoot​ ​back,​ ​knowing​ ​she​ ​means​ ​well​ ​but​ ​frustrated​ ​with​ ​her​ ​at​ ​the​ ​same​ ​time. You​ ​couldn't​ ​take​ ​another​ ​lecture​ ​from​ ​her​ ​just​ ​now.​ ​Since​ ​your​ ​run​ ​in​ ​with​ ​Damon​ ​earlier,​ ​you just​ ​needed​ ​to​ ​see​ ​him,​ ​and​ ​be​ ​with​ ​him.

'What​ ​exactly​ ​did​ ​he​ ​say​ ​to​ ​you?'​ ​she​ ​asks,​ ​sighing​ ​too.

'He...'​ ​you​ ​begin,​ ​feeling​ ​a​ ​ball​ ​of​ ​happiness​ ​inside​ ​of​ ​you​ ​at​ ​the​ ​thought​ ​'he​ ​told​ ​me​ ​he wanted​ ​to​ ​speak​ ​to​ ​me.​ ​He​ ​said​ ​that​ ​I​ ​made​ ​him​ ​better,​ ​and​ ​he​ ​wanted​ ​me​ ​to​ ​be​ ​his.​ ​He​ ​told me​ ​he's​ ​in​ ​love​ ​with​ ​me!'​ ​You​ ​can't​ ​help​ ​but​ ​grin​ ​as​ ​you​ ​relay​ ​his​ ​words.​ ​Elena​ ​does​ ​anything but;​ ​her​ ​face​ ​is​ ​set​ ​in​ ​a​ ​straight​ ​line.​ ​'I​ ​want​ ​to​ ​be​ ​with​ ​him​ ​Elena.​ ​I​ ​love​ ​him'​ ​you​ ​tell​ ​her.

'I​ ​know​ ​you​ ​do...but​ ​Y/N​ ​I'm​ ​trying​ ​to​ ​help​ ​you.​ ​Damon​ ​Salvatore​ ​is​ ​not​ ​a​ ​good​ ​guy.​ ​He's selfish​ ​and​ ​reckless,​ ​and​ ​he​ ​hurts​ ​the​ ​people​ ​he​ ​loves.​ ​I​ ​mean,​ ​think​ ​about​ ​it.​ ​He​ ​turned​ ​Ric's wife.​ ​He's​ ​killed​ ​his​ ​way​ ​through​ ​hundreds​ ​of​ ​people.​ ​He's​ ​killed​ ​Jeremy!​ ​What​ ​do​ ​you​ ​think he'll​ ​do​ ​to​ ​you,​ ​if​ ​you​ ​let​ ​him​ ​get​ ​close​ ​to​ ​you?​ ​You're​ ​just​ ​a​ ​human,​ ​you've​ ​got​ ​no​ ​means​ ​of protection.'

'He​ ​wouldn't​ ​do​ ​that!'​ ​you​ ​tell​ ​her​ ​'he​ ​said​ ​I​ ​bring​ ​out​ ​the​ ​good​ ​in​ ​him.​ ​He​ ​wouldn't​ ​hurt​ ​me,​ ​I know​ ​it.'

'You​ ​can't​ ​be​ ​sure​ ​of​ ​that.​ ​No​ ​one​ ​can​ ​ever​ ​be​ ​sure​ ​of​ ​the​ ​things​ ​Damon​ ​does,​ ​or​ ​why​ ​he does​ ​them.​ ​Please,​ ​save​ ​yourself​ ​the​ ​pain​ ​and​ ​the​ ​heartache​ ​and​ ​possible​ ​death,​ ​and​ ​listen to​ ​me.​ ​Stay​ ​away.'

'I​ ​need​ ​to​ ​think'​ ​you​ ​tell​ ​her,​ ​as​ ​a​ ​signal​ ​for​ ​her​ ​to​ ​leave.​ ​She​ ​shakes​ ​her​ ​head​ ​at​ ​you​ ​'I​ ​hope you​ ​chose​ ​wisely'​ ​she​ ​says​ ​as​ ​she​ ​leaves​ ​the​ ​room.​ ​You​ ​lay​ ​your​ ​head​ ​in​ ​your​ ​hands,​ ​your mind​ ​spinning.​ ​You're​ ​in​ ​love​ ​with​ ​Damon,​ ​but​ ​Elena​ ​is​ ​one​ ​of​ ​your​ ​best​ ​friends,​ ​and​ ​she's dating​ ​his​ ​brother,​ ​Stefan,​ ​who​ ​knows​ ​him​ ​better​ ​than​ ​anybody.​ ​You​ ​just​ ​don't​ ​know​ ​what​ ​to do;​ ​whatever​ ​you​ ​decide,​ ​someone's​ ​going​ ​to​ ​get​ ​hurt.​ ​It's​ ​not​ ​the​ ​first​ ​time​ ​you've​ ​had​ ​this conversation​ ​with​ ​Elena,​ ​and​ ​so​ ​far​ ​you've​ ​tried​ ​your​ ​best​ ​to​ ​keep​ ​your​ ​distance.​ ​But​ ​now you've​ ​heard​ ​him​ ​say​ ​those​ ​words​ ​out​ ​loud,​ ​it's​ ​made​ ​it​ ​so​ ​much​ ​harder.​ ​You​ ​want​ ​him,​ ​and now​ ​you​ ​know​ ​for​ ​sure​ ​he​ ​wants​ ​you​ ​too.