♡Fly with me//Tsuyu Asui

Start from the beginning

The day seemed to drag on longer than anticipated, I was over the moon they agreed to this. Every so often in class I would glance over at them and now and then they would catch me peaking. They simply beamed at me when they did, their could brighten any miserable day.

Finally, the long day was over and it was time for my date with (Y/N).

"Tsu! Over here!"

I turned and saw (Y/N) standing at the entrance/exit gate. I approached her.

"I, uh, I haven't really planned this far ahead, kero.."

"Hm?"

"I mean, uh - what do you want to do?"

They pondered for a moment, scratching their chin whilst thinking.
Cute

"How about the amusement park!" They suggested cheerily.

"Sure, kero!"

They grabbed my hand and we walked to the bus stop and waited for a bus to come. We boarded a bus and waited until it halted at the bus stop nearest to the amusement park.

Once we arrived there (Y/N) immediately directed us to a donut stand. They smelt glorious.

We bought a donut each and a bottle of water. Once we had finished consuming our donuts, we went on some rides.

There was a massive roller-coaster in which looked terrifying, but (Y/N) urged me to go on. If anything, they were screaming way more than I was. I was actually kind of enjoying this... like, a lot.

"That was awesome!" They panted as we got off a ghost train.

"I dunno, some parts kinda freaked me out, kero," I laughed, shamefully admitting my fear.

"Aw, sorry Tsu," The scaled humanoid pouted.

"It's fine, kero, I enjoyed it none the less,"

They smiled and nodded. They looked around and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, Tsu! The Ferris wheel!"

"I'm assuming you want to go on it?"

"Duh!" They laughed and grabbed my hand once more, making a pink hue spread on my cheeks as they ran towards the wheel, practically dragging me there.

Everything was perfect, the sun was setting, spreading gorgeous shades of orange and pink across the sky's unlimited canvas. Occasionally a bird softly sang, its muse equivalent to romantic poetry being read out by a goddess.

The wind blew calmly, a small breeze gracing us as it cooled us.

(Y/N) sighed, "It's so beautiful,"

"Yeah.."

"Hey, I have an idea,"

"Kero?- GYAH!"

They picked me up and flew out of the cart we were in.

"OH MY GOD, (Y/N)!" I shrieked. They simply laughed in return.

They began to morph, growing significantly bigger as their blue scales completely replaced their flesh. They were in dragon form. I heard a deep yet familiar voice speak out.

"Open your eyes, Tsu, don't be scared,"

I cautiously opened my eyes. I was on (Y//N)'s back soaring through the evening air just below the clouds.

I let out a long breathe in awe as we glided above our town.

"Look, it's Yuuei!" I pointed down to our school.

After some time of chatting and laughing whilst soaring through the sky, we landed outside my house. They morphed back into their humanoid form and smiled at me.

"I really enjoyed today, Tsu, thanks for taking me out!"

I was still breathless from my flying experience.

"Can't speak, huh? Well, I hope you enjoyed today as much as I have. I don't know how I can express my gratitude!"

They hummed whilst thinking of a way, before their face lit up. Before I even had time to process what was going on their lips were against mine. I loved the feeling, it was bliss. Unfortunately our stupid bodies grew needy for oxygen and we had to pull away. They smiled at me, a small blush on their cheeks.

"Actions speak louder than words~"

//Oof this sUcKs. Yikes sorry for how shat this was.

-S ✌︎