Worry? And Parents OMFG!

((A/N) : Well we are coming nearer and nearer to the end! Are you excited? :D)

Alright you shall read. I won't talk more hehe...

PS : Whole story is recited by me only by the way...

(Jin's POV)

Sana had just entered the class and she looked more than tired. I wanted to kill our Math teacher. Is this the kind of punishment that she should give? What the hell?

I stepped towards Sana, she was sweating and looked really unwell. But before I could reach out to her she collapsed. I was just in time to hold her in my arms.

"Sana! Sana?"

She had fainted...

I was standing out side the sick room with Hoseok, Jungkook and Aori, as I saw Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi coming towards me.

"Don't y'all have a class to attend?" I asked them.

"Hey man, what do you think we are huh? Of course we can't just leave you like this!" said Namjoon on behalf of the other boys.

"Yeah we simply bunked duh!" said Jimin.

"That stupid teacher gave her such a punishment that now see Sana's condition!" I said hurriedly.

"But what happened Jin?" questioned Yoongi.

I told them what had happened.

"Why did she hit Jiyu?" asked Taehyung.

"I don't know... I can't believe it that she did something like that..." I said again looking towards the sick room.

Soon Jiyu came running towards us. "Jin-ah! I'm so sorry! I should have never accused you in that way! I should have know that stupid Sana would be doing it! I am so sorry! Jin you're forgiving me right?"

I wasn't in the mood to say anything to her. Jiyu took my silence as a yes and I didn't even care at she went back to class after saying something. I was hardly hearing what she said.

Aori broke the short silence, "Jin it's my fault... "

"What?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Actually..." she fumbled out the actual story what happened and gosh I felt sooooooooo guilty. I mean why did she do that? She saved me! She took all the blame on her! Why?

"Jin, I think you've fallen for the correct person this time." Namjoon whispered to me so that Aori can't hear. Yoongi must've gotten the idea and so he smirked at me. I was about to say something when the nurse came out.

"She's awake."

(Sana's POV)

I fluttered open my eyes as I scanned the whole room. Where was I? Oh... The sick room. What had happened to me? Did I faint? Geez I had to pass out in front of everybody. Great!

My thoughts were interrupted with a clicking sound. The door opened and Jin walked in. I blushed a deep red. What is he doing here? Why is he here? From behind him the other six boys peeped and Aori pushed her way through them.

"Hey Sana, how are you feeling. All okay?" she said coming up to me.

"W-What happened?" Of course I might have fainted duh. I know I am silly and envious.

"You collapsed idiot! If... If Jin wouldn't have caught you, You would've have a big bump on your small head!" replied Aori, maybe she was too worried.

"Oh... Ji-" My eyes went wide at the realization that Jin has caught me. Again a light blush crept on my cheeks.

(Jin's POV)

I walked towards Sana. I was so worried. She looked okay but what I saw earlier still makes my heart shake.

"S-Sana how are you?" I asked.

"Fine thank you..." she said not fixing her eyes on me. She looked a bit rigid in my presence though.

"Can you stand up now?" asked Taehyung from behind me.

"Yah! Of course she can but she needs rest!" I said utterly annoyed at his question. Oops! I shouldn't have... Namjoon glared at me as a warning. Aori looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite make out. Tch...

"Um Jin... Thank you for..." she blushed a light pink and she continued, "For... You know... Catching me when I was going to bang my head against the floor." She looked so cute. It is so difficult for me to keep my eyes off her.

After 2 days...

(3rd Person POV)

Sana was absent for a couple of days for what had happened. Her parents got to know the truth from Aori.

"Sana why did you do that?" asked her mom quite confused.

She tried to keep a straight face and shrug it off saying, "I just wanted to help my friend. That's all."

"Oh? A friend?" Her father raised an eyebrow at her. "I didn't know Kim Seokjin was your friend. He is that boy from class 9 right? Who helped you with the things in the art and craft assessment when you forgot to bring your stuff?"

Sana tried to control her growing blush at the mention of his name as she nodded. She herself was surprised that her father remembered him so well.

"Oh! Now I remember! Kim Seokjin! Isn't he the boy you complained your entire end of class 9 that he was such a proud brat and all?" said her mom.

"Yes..." Sana was embarrassed by remembering her past. Yes, she had fallen for Seokjin from class 9 and to show people that she had nothing for him, she used to complain about him to everyone possible. However she gave up and her feelings won the battle against her and she accepted the fact that she was in love with him... Kim Seokjin... The hyung of the bad boy gang...

"Sana... You are old enough. And I would really not believe you if you say that you saved him only because he is a friend." said her dad breaking the short silence and interrupting her thoughts.

"Dad I-" Sana was cut off by her mom speaking first.

"You mean Sana is in love with that boy?" she looked over at her daughter, now completely uncontrollably blushing.

"Let her speak." her dad said.

Honestly, Sana's relation with her dad was more frank and friendly than her mom.

"Yes appa..." sighed Sana. "I l-like him..."

Her dad sighed and soon a slight smile lit up his face. "Good choice though... Just don't loose focus from your studies."

"I won't." said Sana with a big smile on her face.

"Even I like Mrs. Kim's son!" her mom chirped in between which made both father and daughter laugh. "Oh but now recently I saw him. He's grown so tall and handsome but he looks kind of a bad boy but I don't mind! He's behavior with the elders is so good! Unlike the other children." her mom continued.

Sana and her dad smiled at each other.

"By the way Sana. We are going to talk to the principal about that teacher who did this to my beautiful daughter." said her father as last.

"Dad! Ok." Sana went off.