"That's gotta be a home run!" Bella exclaimed, her expression similar to Eleanor's.

Esme shook her head, shooting Bella a grin. "Edward's very fast."

Eleanor shook her head with a laugh of disbelief. She didn't think it'd be possible for Edward to catch the ball Rosalie had hit. But as soon as she was about to voice her thoughts, the ball flew out of the forest and landed with a thud into Esme's glove just as Rose's foot touched the base. "You're out!"

Rosalie stood, shooting Bella an evil glare. Emmett called over to the blonde with a childlike smile. "Come on, babe, it's just a game!"

She only rolled her eyes before making her way over to Eleanor and Carlisle. Eleanor offered her a small smile. "Nice hit. I thought for sure you'd make it."

Rosalie nodded in reply, turning her body enough for Carlisle to sneak past her. Eleanor's eyes slid past Rosalie as Carlisle readied himself at the plate. He swung the bat around, sneaking a wink back at Eleanor, who blushed crimson.

Eleanor kept her eyes locked on her mate as he crouched into a batting position until she was nudged in the shoulder. Rosalie pointed her with a knowing look and Eleanor's face grew hotter as she grumbled under her breath. "Shut up."

Carlisle's bat slammed against the ball, making the man instantly drop the bat and sprint to first base. Carlisle was rounding second base by the time Edward and Emmett collided into the air as a clap of thunder sounded overhead. Eleanor cheered loudly when the ball fell between the two and and Carlisle stepped on home plate.

Carlisle headed straight for Eleanor, who held her hand in the air. As he high-fived his mate, his hand curled around hers and he pulled Eleanor into his chest. Eleanor laughed happily, not caring about Bella's curious eyes.

Jasper was next to bat. Alice pitched her ball and, as the ball left the bat and made its way the forest, Alice shouted with a terror-filled voice. "Stop!"

Eleanor's head snapped towards Alice. Her eyes were wide and slightly far away, a clear sign that she was having a vision. She blinked and her eyes refocused, falling between Edward and Carlisle. "They were leaving when they heard us."

Carlisle's whole body tensed beside Eleanor and he gripped her hand tightly as he led her over to Bella and Edward. "You need to get them out of here. Bring Eleanor back to the house."

Edward nodded, reaching for Eleanor's free hand. "Let's go."

"It's too late!" Alice shouted. Eleanor could feel her palms begin to sweat. She wasn't sure what was going on but by the nervous looks shared between the other family members, she knew nothing good would come of this.

Carlisle was by Eleanor's side in a second, sliding his striped baseball jersey off of his shoulders and wrapping it around El's. He smoothed her hair back before placing his baseball cap on her head. Carlisle's hands landed on her shoulders, gently squeezing them, worry written all over his face. "Stay behind me, Eleanor. Please."

"Carlisle, what's going on?" She asked, trying to keep the shakiness out of her voice. Carlisle didn't answer, instead nodding at Alice and Rosalie as they moved to stand beside the girl just as three vampires entered the field. Carlisle turned around and Eleanor peeked over his shoulder to see what was happening.