Chapter 13(At camp-missing)

Kris' pov

"Tao ya, i think those two wont come back tonight!"

""Hyung!!where r they goning to sleep if they dont come back??u r talking nonsence!"

"ya pabo.,they will find a nice place and have..."

"hyung..u r crazy...those two r not close enough...and have what??they wont do anything...it is late..r they lost??"

hmm...this little kid dont knw our manly chanyeol....he likes that eyeliner boy since that day of transferring.....

"hey kids ...have u seen byun baekhyun??" headmister ask.

"no sir..why??"

"i dont see him at dinner and now it is 9:30"

"sir..park chanyeol is with him so dont worry."

"imm....but try to call them now"

i try to call them but both of their ph answer that the ph is shut down....

"sir ...they off their phone"

"what!!we have to find them...they must lost"

"no sir..they wont."

" let s find them sir" tao said...i look at him and he give a dead glare....

"yes...lets gather torch light and teachers and students...we r going to find byun baekhyun and park chanyeol.!!!"

Tao 's pov

headmister look so worried and i know more than kris that chanyeol is not a person who make us worry so i sugest to find the missing two

but kris hyung always thought naughty way so i  give him dead and annoy glare.

"park chanyeol!!!"

"byun baekhyun!!"

"baekhyun ya........."

"chanyeol hyung!!"

no answer till now....we r nearly at edge of the mountain....i saw fire light glowing in the cave..

"wait!!there....there down there!!!!"

"park chanyeol !!!byun baekhyun!!" o shouted and everyone start to shout out their name...