He tried dating for a while, but it couldn't even be called dating as it never lasted more than a week. Jimin quickly got bored, never finding people interesting enough, handsome enough, funny enough. There was always something wrong. So he stopped trying, telling himself that dating might not be for him. He was a bit sad, but he certainly wasn't going to force himself just for the sake of being with somebody.

Then, Taehyung happened.

It wasn't love for sure, but it was the first time Jimin felt possessive towards someone. It didn't make him happy, far from it. It made awful things spill from his mouth, he heard himself telling Taehyung that Jungkook wasn't for him, that they would end breaking up anyway, just for the sake of keeping the man to himself. He made him feel less alone, made him feel like he had someone. He knew he had no excuse, but jealousy prevailed over everything. It was wicked, and definitely not healthy.

Thankfully, now this time is over, and he hopes it will never come back. He doesn't want to be that kind of person anymore. He just wants to be happy because well, life is short.

It won't be very hard to be happy though, given he's helplessly in love with Hoseok.

----

The whole city seems to have been muted. There is no car roaring in the street, and very few people have trodden on the blanket of snow that covers the ground. It's the typical kind of weather that makes anyone want to curl up in the couch in front of a fireplace.

Hoseok and Jimin don't own a fireplace, but they do have hot chocolate and all the Lord of the Ring DVDs.

"Which character would you be?" Jimin whispers at some point through the second movie, Hoseok smirking.

"I don't know about me, but I can say you'd be Gimli.

-Hey! I'm not a dwarf, you son of a bitch." Jimin fakes a pout, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh... Gandalf then?

-I'm definitely not old either.

-I think you're in denial.

-And I think you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Hoseok chuckles, nuzzling into Jimin's neck.

"I'm sorryyyyyy, Jiminniiiiiie, forgive meeeee..." He whines with a purposely ugly voice, his boyfriend scrunching his nose in disgust.

"I'll never forgive you." He replies, trying to keep a serious tone when all he wants is to laugh. Hoseok doesn't say anything, only starting to kiss his neck slowly so that Jimin can't help but shudder. He unconsciously tilts his head on the side, granting more access to Hoseok.

"Even if I suck you off?

-God, you're impossible." Jimin finally breaks and bursts in laugh, body shaking into his boyfriend's arms.

"Does this mean yes?

-Could I even say no to such a proposition?" Hoseok grins into his nape, hands starting to wander on his lover's sides. The movie is now completely forgotten, the two of them so focused on each other that they don't even hear the sounds coming from the television anymore.

Jimin closes his eyes when Hoseok's hands slip under his jumper and begin to caress his torso gently, fingers grazing everywhere so that his back arches and his breaths picks up the pace more and more with every minute passing. He can't get enough of Hoseok's hands on his body. They're burning his skin and making him shudder at the same time, until Jimin doesn't know if he's melting or freezing all over. It gets him every time they make love, and he often finds himself coming much quicker than he used to with previous partners.