Prolouge

AUTHOR-CHAN: by the way I didn't tell all of the info in the description, some of you will be triggered but please kindly read the story. If you don't like Yaoi Get The Fuck out Vitch.
____________________________________

Third Person POV

Some says you shouldn't look for love because love will come to you. But What will happen if Love is right in front of you But It is just too damn blind?

____________________________________

Kuroko keep hanging his head low as the two boys in his classroom keep throwing crumpled paper at him. He is used to this treatment from his classmates just because he is a very fat nerd...

“ Hey, Fattie! What did you just eat to be that fat! You look like a total overgrown pig” a boy named Aomine yelled at him while Kise is laughing.

The bell rang and Kuroko quickly pack his things back and quickly went to the library.

He notice a girl with pink hair standing in the pathway it's his best, Momoi Satsuki.

“ Tetsu-kun! Why didn't you tell me that Dai-chan bullied you again!? Honestly, that ganguro never learns!” Momoi said concern about his best friend.

Kuroko just stared at her with teary eyes, he shook his head and smiled sadly “ Aomine-san is your childhood friend, I don't want your friendship to be broken because of me, Suki-Kun”

“ B-but” Momoi is about to protest when suddenly a tall green haired teen approaches Kuroko.

“ Excuse me, but do you know where I can find Kuroko Tetsuya? ” the teen ask Momoi.

“ What do you want from me? ” Kuroko ask making the man flinched a little.

The man quickly regains his composure as he adjusted his glasses.

“ I am from the Student Council we would like to ask some questions, can you come with me?” he ask while adjusting his glasses again.

Kuroko nodded his and look at Momoi.

“ I'll see you later, Suki-kun ”

The man accompanied Kuroko to the room, surprisingly no one is there.

Kuroko's POV

That's odd, why aren't there any person here?

“ My name is Midorima Shintaro the vice president of the studen council, take a seat” he said.

I took a chair then sat on it.

I look at him and ask “ why do you need to ask me stuffs? ”

“ I heard that you are being bullied for quite a while, is it true? ” he ask me.

I just nod waiting for another questions.

“ Do you want those bullies to be expelled? ” he ask again.

“ N-no, that won't be necessary ”
I said looking down then he told me something I never expected.

          “ I want to help you”

                  “ W-what?!”

____________________________________

AUTHOR-CHAN: There You have it!!!!!!!!!! First Part of flipped!!!!

Don't Worry this will be an eventual Akakuro.....maybe😏😏😏😏😏