The Bahubali Dinner

Depuis le début

D orders the drinks and some non veg platter while SSR orders the veg sides. D calls the manager aside and discreetly passes a card,

D: Charge the bill to this. Thank you.

S is about to put some french fries on his side plate when he stops her,

D: I don't want french fries Sweety.. I hate those.

She puts it on her plate. Taking one at a time she munches on fries. Keeping one in between her fingers she talks to Prashanti when D bites into the one she held.

S: You said you don't like?

D: I don't like if it's on plate, if you give I will eat. Hee hee hee...

She feeds him one. He holds her wrist stopping her.

S: What was that for ?

D: Dip in the ketchup and give....

S:☺️☺️

She does that.

D: 😁 Nyom...nyom... nyom...

They bring up their common topic -Bahubali. Reminiscing their fun times on sets and cracking jokes. D teases R but he takes it sportively after all it is his bava. Whenever she laughs, S falls on D(Imagine the FB chat laugh riot S falling on D given every chance and D who is more than happy to let her.)and he doesn't miss an opportunity to touch her. T's nose, ears and cheeks turn crimson due to the non stop laughter. They have a gala time.

SSR: Reyyy enough ra my stomach is hurting!! Let us order the main course. Again, D takes the menu.

D: Mmm... one plate chicken ghee roast (mangalorean dish), one plate mangalore mutton curry, one manga...

R: Hello, you are ordering for us or your lady love ?? How many mangalorean dishes are you choosing ?? Where is your love for biriyani and pachadis ??

SSR: He is son-in-law of karnataka so he's making us try all their cuisines.

They tease him. He hides his face behind the menu card. S grins.

T: Aaawww Pabsu is shy !

Rama: If you are this shy now how will you be on your wedding day remember you have to the 'thali' to her not the other way round !

D: Chi po bangaram..

S: He is rehearsing for that hopefully he'll do it right on our D-day.

R: What are you saying bro ?

D gestures her by eyes not to tell.

S: Wait Pabsu, they should know your level of craziness right...Bro, he has this long pajama string in his bagpack. Whenever we are alone he practices by tying it around my neck. Right Pabsu ?

This time he hides under her duppatta.

SSR: Oh dear should have kept a thaali tying scene in the movie then..hmm my bad!

R: Enough tying for fake when are you guys seriously panning to tie the knot for real ??

D: Evarikki telusu ?? 😳 (Who knows??)

SSR: Ooohhh started ! Pls spare me from this torture. Order the food.

D: Hmm... one plate chicken, one plate prawn...no actually bring everything non-veg, all 4 plates!

S: You forgot Prashanti, Rama garu n Raj garu they are vegetarians.

D: Oops... hmm 3 plates curd rice for them.