Fight Against The Wives

It was nighttime in the Slender Mansion. The killers are gathered in the dining room, sitter while waiting for dinner.

Sally was talking to her teddy bear, Charlie. Jane and Jeff were bickering at each other. Let's just say they are really loud at night.

Judge Angel, Clockwork and Nina were talking with Rina about the twins and gushing about how the babies will look cute.

Slender came back from the kitchen with dinner on his tendrils.  Ben, Jeff, Toby and Laughing Jack are drooling at the food.

"You four, close your mouths or else you'll have dinner with Smile Dog and Grinny." Slender scolded them and the four of them immediately closed their mouths.

Slender set the food down on the table and he gave a chicken fillet with mashed potatoes to Rina. Everyone dug in.

Slender walked towards Rina and rubbed her shoulders. "How are the babies?" He asked and Rina looked at him, smiling. "They're fine despite they're kicking inside me." She answered and Slender nodded, patted her head.

Suddenly, the windows shattered making everyone snapped their heads towards the window to find the wives of Zalgo. In a fast reflex, they bolted up and took out their weapons.

"What are you doing here?" Slender growled and Dimenxia smirked while pointing at Rina. "We're here to take her." She answered. Slender quickly hid Rina behind him. Rina felt helpless because she can't transform into her other form while she's pregnant.

Maddie looked at Rina with a maniac smile. "Hello again, Rina. It's been a long time." She said while walking beside Dimenxia. Rina scowled while glaring at Maddie.

"You can't have her." Slender growled. "Nina, Clockwork, Judge Angel, get the kids and Rina to the room." The three of them nodded and the said people ran upstairs. The wives were about to go after them but Slender teleported in front of the stairs making the wives hissed.

"She's the key to resurrect Zalgo and we will have her!" Dimenxia yelled and pounced at Slender but getting smacked and hit the wall by his tendril.

The wives are starting to attack them. Who knew that the wives are good at trying to kill the creepypasta killers.

Jeff hissed in pain while gripping his scratched arm caused by Alister who was giggling maniacally. He growled and charged towards her with his knife above his head. Alister jumped high and kicked his head making him fall on the floor. He groaned and slowly stood up but little did he know, Alister let out her black sharp claws and raised above her head. But then, she was sliced in half from behind. The wives snapped their heads towards Alister and gasped. "ALISTER!" Georgia shouted as Alister turned into a black dust. Jeff looked behind him to see Ben with his sword.

Ben walked towards him and pulled Jeff up. "Thanks, shorty." Jeff said and Ben replied, "You're welcome, pale face."

They continued to fight off the wives but one of them sneakily went through them and headed upstairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rina was pacing back and forth feeling worried and she was panicking. "Rina, calm down." Clockwork said while grabbing her shoulders to stop her moving. "Clockwork is right. Don't stress too much." Nina said as she gently pulled Rina down on the bed to sit. "If you stress too much, you might hurt the babies." Judge Angel said. "Mommy, calm down please." Sally said while hugging Rina gently along with the rest of the kids.

"I'm sorry, it's just that— I feel so helpless. I can't protect myself and the babies." Rina sighed while running her fingers through her hair.

Suddenly, there was a bang on the door. Everyone turned their heads towards the door as it continued to bang. Clockwork, Nina and Judge Angel took out their weapons and went in front of the door.

The door slammed open, breaking the hinges,revealing Maddie. One by one, they tried to attack her but she easily threw them to the wall smacking their heads against the cement and passed out. The kids are so scared as they clung onto Rina who was also scared. Maddie then pushed the kids off from Rina.

"You'll make a fine sacrifice along with your unborn brats."

After that, she raised her hand, letting out the claws and swung towards her then everything went black.

A/n: The next chapter is the ending. I've been writing the books 1 and 2 since I was grade 8. I'll be grade 10 by the next school year. Tomorrow, I'll update the final chapter.