"Angel, it has not been that many."

Before I knew it the class was over. My next four classes flew by. I was now sitting in my fifth class which was Anatomy. I didn't go to lunch, so I just stayed in the class and walked around the lab. The bell rung and everybody begin filling the classroom.

"Mr.Henderson, can you please come take your seat and leave Emily alone."

The whole class laughed and in walked this boy. He hugged Emily then she disappeared. He was so freaking fine. He was atleast 5'9, pretty brown skin, curly black hair that was cut low, dark brown eyes, a set of pretty teeth and a flashing diamond earring in his ear.

"Who is that?" I asked the white girl sitting next to me.

"That's King, the most popular boy in the school, star basketball and football player, he's dating Emily Jones, the head cheerleader. Very cool guy and his parents have money, I mean money so most of the stuff he has on is expensive."

I just shrugged my shoulders. So this is Emily boyfriend, lucky her. He took a seat in front of me but not without knocking my books on the floor.

"My bad." He bent down and begin picking up my books.

"Thanks." I spoke shyly.

"You new?" He kind of whispered.

I look around the room and nobody was paying attention.

"Yes."

"Well, I'm King." He stuck his hand out.

"Brianna."

I didn't bother to shake his hand. He nodded then turnt around in his seat.

The white girl next to me smiled. What! I mouthed. She just silently laughed.

|KING|

"Let's Go Eagles, Lets Go!" I heard the cheerleaders cheer as I walked through the gym to go outside to the field. Once we got on the field coach started the warm ups.

"Ain't that's the new girl?" One of the players said. I looked up and saw her getting in a Honda.

"Yeah she in one of my classes." Another guy said.

"She ain't bad looking either." Another one added in.

I just kept quite. After pratice I met up with Emily in the student parking lot.

"You coming over?" She asked with her arms around my waist.

"Not tonight."

I looked away. She removed her arms from around my waist and stepped back.

"Why not?" She folded her arms.

I hated this about her.

"Because I'm tired and plus I need to study for my Anatomy test."

"Ok, well call me tonight." She got in her car and started the engine. I walked off and got inside my Camero.

..............

"Hey baby." My mom spoke as I walked through the door.

"Hey ma, you cook? I'm hungrier than a...." She shoot me a look. I burst into laughter.

"I was waiting on you to get home, to see what you wanted."

"Why King always picking dinner?" Kiley asked.

"Because I'm the King of the house." I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Psssh."

"I really want some grilled salmon." I spoke sitting on the couch.

"Ohhh, that sound good." Mom said while sitting next to Kiley.

"I want subway." Kiley spoke.

"Ask your dad when he get back."

"Where dad at anyway and Karter."

"He took Karter shopping for a new software."

Everybody in the house, had a love for something, My love was basketball, Karter love was videos, (Videographer) Kiley love was track, Moms was fashion and Dad was money.

The door begin unlocking and in walked in dad and Karter. Dad was on the phone and Karter was showing mom his new stuff.

"Alright mom." Dad said then hung up.

"Wassup my man, how was pratice?" Dad dapped me up.

"Hey baby." He kissed mom then took a seat next to her.

"It was cool." I spoke.

"That's good, what's up for dinner?"

"Me and King want grilled salmon, but little Miss Kiley want Subway."

"Grilled salmon does sound good, y'all ready?" Dad spoke.

"But daddy, I want subway."

"Kiley, I'll get you subway tommorow ok?"

"OK."

I went upstairs to freshen up then we headed out.

So what you guys think about the story so far?

VOTE & COMMENT

I'm going to reply to everybody's comment tonight, so go ahead and comment below.

Comment how you feel, what you think about the story so far or any other questions.